19. 💙🦸‍♂️💜🦹‍♂️

So?

Guess?

It's:

Superhero Shuichi x Vigilante Oma

If you don't know... Vigilante is a villan who actually does good, but in a misunderstood way. I don't know either... That's what my friend and Google told me.

On to the plot: Shuichi was your average high school student, but he has actually superpowers. He soon becomes a superhero, his first encounter being none other than the infamous villan, the thief that never had an enemy who could at least try and chase him, because of his agility. But when the new superhero appears, both of them have a little surprise. Both of them have superpowers. Now both of them need to keep their second selves as they keep up with the school life.

I wanted to do this! Plus... No one requested anything and already the deadline expired... So I decided to add something myself...

This was based on one oooold little game I played when I was little with my friends who now left me. They pretended they were superheroes and I was always the villan. Once I confronted them about my wish to change roles for at least once and be myself the hero for one, even if sometimes I propose some new ideas and they just declined... They didn't let me, saying that 'if you don't like it, then don't play'. Yeah... This problem started when I had 5-6 years and lasted... At one point they left me for my little cousins and sister who were more naive. (I was the oldest between my cousins and my sister and my friends were the same age as me) We ended up them forgetting me and hanging out with others more older than them.

Anyway.... Sorry for the little unsignificant vent. This happened way in the past... But those little games had something we didn't really saw it. And God... It is the gold mine of stories. And this story is based on one of them.

Anyway! On with the action!

Title: Cliché opposites

No one pov: 

Shuichi sighned as he tierdly opened the door to his dorm room. Another Heist of the villan. He couldn't catch him even with his powers. The villan was a normal human... Was he?

"shumaiiiii! Don't Make A Move!" Kokichi screamed, a broom in his hands, holding it like it was an axe. This shook the other boy who gently closed the door behind him. He was confused as to why Kokichi looked like he was hunting something in medieval stile.

"What are we looking for?" He asked in a whisper. Kokichi wanted to say something, but immediately saw his target.

The purplenette let out a battle cry as he charged with his weapon at the rat that invaded the 2's home.

The little parasite squeaked in fear and dodged the attack of the broom as it ran in Shuichi's direction.

The taller male tried to dodge another one of Kokichi's attacks that was directed to the rat, but failed as the shorter was more swift, hitting him in the foot, making Shuichi yelp in pain at the sudden hit.

"Only one of us shall rule this place!" He screamed as he finally got the parasite out trough the window. "Bye... And never see you again!" he said as he tried to spin the broom in his hand, like in the movies, but the said object fell from his hold, hitting the floor.

Kokichi turned, seeing Shuichi. "Oh... Shuichi... How was your day?" He smiled like nothing happened. Shuichi got his shoes down and sprawled on the couch. "Geez... That hard was today?" "Oma... You literally crushed my foot with the side of the broom." "Sorry, shumai..."

The taller smiled a bit. He knew this was on daily basis. Kokichi always welcomes him to the dorm with another ruckus. But Shuichi knows the boy has only good intentions. It was something he learned to adapt to.