40.👻🤠🃏🎭Pt.3

Yassssssss! Strikers finally has an English version! Wohooo!

And that means that the ghost cowboy is here to strike back!

I was all like 'screw it! I'm doing a part 3!' even though I did propose that I would do max a part 2 on a one-shot... But here we are... With me being dead over the P5S... Can't blame me... I watched the game with subtitles on YouTube... It's amazing...

And if you don't want spoilers... This may or may not include forms that could be taken as spoilers... So if you Don't know the game's course... You can't read it, unless you have something with getting spoilers.

And also! Look what I finished doing!

Yuppers! I finally managed to design Kokichi and Shuichi's phantom thief outfits

Yuppers! I finally managed to design Kokichi and Shuichi's phantom thief outfits. And make a little comic with Mukuro(Prince) in it. If you can't read it, it's about Shuichi who questions why they must be so squeezed together if the shadow can't see them behind the wall. Kokichi tries to explain to him why, but the two end up flirting, angering Mukuro who is so done that simply kills on the spot the shadow, scaring the two lovebirds.

Sorry I couldn't rotate it... It just processed it like this and yup... I hope you like it! I'm not so great with human hands and legs but I hope I did catch the right parts.

And yes, Kokichi's straps are the outline of his tailcoat. I inspired from a fashion gala I saw at the TV when I was searching for the cartoon channels.

Anyway! Enough explanation! Let's see our plot: After an entire year since they defeated Makoto and brought back the true reality, Kokichi returns from his hometown back to Tokio to have the summer vacation along his gang and his boyfriend. At the time, EMMA, an AI personal assistant (basically Siri and Alexa combined) is getting really popular. But when Kokichi is questioned about the misterious heart changes that occur in the whole country, the Phanthom thieves have a new mission, but they are monitored by a police public safety agent.

And since I'm again impatient... Let's just get on with the show!

Title: Holidays and Jails

Shuichi pov:

"Leblanc isn't starting it's program until now... It should be opened." Kokichi mused as he turned the knob of the door and entered the cafe, me after him, holding a giggle as I pulled from my pocket the confetti popper. We planned a little surprise for Kokichi's return in Tokio and of course as his boyfriend... I got with the plan. This is for our leader after all.

"Surprise! Welcome back, leader!" We all shouted as the confetti popped, covering Kokichi with most of it. Kokichi smiled. "Aww! Thanks guys!" "Kaito came up with the idea... He needed an excuse for quitting the learning." Kaito screeched at Kaede, making Kokichi smile more. I kissed his forehead. "Thank you for letting me stay, boss..." Chihiro, who agreed to help us, smiled warmly at him. "don't sweat it... Now... Go to your room... The others too... The costumers are coming at this hour! And don't make a ruckus!" We giggled and leaved for upstairs.