19,5. 💙🦸‍♂️💜🦹‍♂️

Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

There is no need to guess... It's the part 2 of the last story!

If you haven't guessed who the misterious person was...

Drumroll please!

It was Angie Yonaga!

I chosed her because she reminds me a lot of my sister... Cute and a bean... But when you know her better... Oh boi... At least she's not into cults... She's too little to understand them. Maybe because she is 5 years younger than me?

Was I too picky? I know I give hard questions sometimes...

Anyway! Without further ado...

Let's see the plot: Shuichi tries to help his boyfriend be a better hero, by not letting him make another Heist ever again. But new classmates come in the new year at the high school, putting Shuichi in a thight spot. Mostly because he and Oma never got at the same primary school, Kokichi didn't know about those persons. Now the hero has 4 tasks: keeping an eye on his boyfriend, saving the city on a daily basis, trying to be a normal high-school student and also hide his and Kokichi's secret from his friends. But as the problems keep Pilling one after another. So does for Shuichi who can't really get a grip on himself from the stress and struggle of his double life.

No more formalities! Let's get on with the action!

Title: Multi-tasking hero-boy

Shuichi pov:

I hugged Kichi as both of us looked at the apartment. It was clean and decent. Since the summer holiday started, we focused more on our jobs as normal students. Kokichi got the scholarship money. I got too, but a lesser sum. It was fine, since we used it all on repairing here. Today we finished everything.

Kichi stopped from being the phoenix thief, that giving both of us more time for renovation. 3 months of hard work and studying about our powers. All to finally get our perfect little home. A bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a guest room and our bedroom. My old room became the guest room since Kokichi's room was near the bathroom and bigger.

Now it wasn't in the bad state it was the last year, when we first bought it. "Finally! We finished! No cracks, no temperature problem, no pipe problem, the Wi-Fi from the neighbours is good, we have TV signal... And the best: No parasites!" I giggled and kissed his forehead. "Well... Except for you... You are a love parasite." "A what now?"

I cupped his face. "A creature that clings into me, being adorable and gorgeous and eating all of my unlimited love." "Then you are a love parasite too!" He argued, kissing me.

Our little moment had to be interrupted by my phone. I picked it up. It was Kaito. Kokichi motioned for me to answer as he got to the kitchen for a bottle of Panta. I answered, putting the phone to my ear.

"Yo! Sidekick! Guess what?" "Hi, Kaito... What is it?" "You would never belive what is happening!" "By your tone sounds like good news." I smiled a bit as I heard on the other line his bouncing.

"Me, Kaede, Angie, Tenko and Korekyo are transferred to your high school! And more good vibes! Right in your class!" I stopped in my tracks as I heard those two names. Ice started to form under my feet as from the sink in the kitchen sprouted water. In the bathroom too. I was loosing my control again.

"So? What do you think?" "I-I-It's awesome... I-I can't find my words to express my happiness..." Kokichi mimicked to me as I said what he mimicked. "Awesome! Then tomorrow is the big day! See you soon, Shuichi!" then he hanged up.

"Shuichi... Calm down... Please..." Kokichi used his fire again to fix the mess I made. I crashed on the couch, looking at my hands, millions of thoughts trough my head. Kokichi binged me an ice tea as he drinked from his Panta bottle.