4.💙💜🌈✨👑

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guess?

It's:

Shuichi x Magical girl(boy) Kokichi

So I watched on Netflix a show that was supposed to be for kids. That was a lie. It was Smile Pretty Cure or Glitter force. And I don't want to give spoilers, but I cried so much at the final.

Anyway, the scenario is simple:

Kokichi is the new leader of the glitter force, because a new malicious force that threats the magical world of Jubiland, but he is kidnapped and put in the killing game. Because he is at the start of the road after intense training, he thinks Monokuma and the mastermind are this treat. And because he needs to keep his identity hidden from the others, he decides to go with the flow, but Saihara does some research.

This came up when I finished the Glitter force from Netflix and the comic Magical boy from tapas. So, why can't our leader be one of the magical heroes?

Enough talk! Let's get to business! (this will be long)

Kokichi pov:

Monokuma... At first he may look like a cute Teddy bear, but oh Boi, was I wrong. He is pure malice. I can't even describe in words, but something I know for sure.

He is one of Nogo's minions. Maybe the strongest out of them. I can't sense his evil aura around Him because he is a robot, but I just know he is evil. I want to know who the mastermind is, but everyone else has no aura or I cannot sense it so I can't rely on the aura sensing.

I was in though. I need to put a fake personality to convince the others that I'm not so trustworthy so they will not suspect me. But I don't wanna be a bad guy! Especially since Gonta is so nice to me.

I was in my room, looking at my transformation device, the glitter compact. It was pink, with the golden logo of the glitter force. Yeah, I would draw suspicion if I flutter it around and mostly because it doesn't match my outfit or my colour scheme.

I was so deep in though that I almost didn't hear the knocking on my door. Seriously? This is the first night here and someone wants to talk to me? I put my compact under my bed pillow and opened the door.

Kirumi was there. She smiled gently at me. "I am deeply sorry if I knocked at the wrong time, but with the matter at hand, I need your advice." I raised an eyebrow. What would the ultimate maid want from me?

"I need to know your food likes and allergies. I must say the others were very specific, but you are the only one who didn't voice out his wish." It wasn't much, but by the tone of her voice, it looked like she was very concerned. She is that triggered by some small thing like making food for the others? Why don't they make food for themselves?

"You know, I'm an evil supreme leader so naturally I eat a fine cuisine that only I know the recipe. Nihihi~ anyways... I wanted to go for a nighttime snack so maybe we can go together." "I would appreciate the thought. Thanks, Oma-kun" "Just call me Kokichi." "I understand, Kokichi."

I got with Kirumi to the kitchen. She was a really nice company. It reminds me of a caring mom. "Hey... Kirumi... Can I request something?" She immediately came before me stone faced. "Yes? Is there something wrong, Kokichi? It's your room messy? Something bothering you?" wow... Concerned.

"No... I just want you to be like my mom." "I'm afraid that this is a weird task. I do not understand." "It's not much! Just sometimes giving me a hug or taking care of a wound, or just listening to me. You know, like a mom to her kids!" "Oh... Then I shall be your supposed mom." she smiled gently at me, patting my head. Yes! I already like it.