29.👻🏫💙🧒?💜🤹‍♂️🐉

So?

This is hard so I'll skip you of guessing... But I bet that if you go to chapter 27... To one specific message in there... You will find a clue.

Anyway!

Guess?

It's:

Monster High au!
Human(?) Shuichi x Monster Kokichi

And yes... It's based on another Rp idea I've had long ago. (I have crazy rp ideas and you can't stop me)

It just came to me when I saw the movie Ghouls Rule... And I saw that in there, the Humans don't know about the ghouls world. So knowing well that monster high is registered as a school, I think that it's good to say that some people might question who exactly goes to that school.

In order for the plot to be understood... I will introduce an original place and all of it.

Now, straightforward, the plot: Monster High is pretty peaceful, until 2 letters come addressed to the headless headmistress. The said letters make a big ruckus among all of them. The first letter is actually a record questioning from the education ministry that says the school must report an extrasolar collaboration with another high school so that it shows signs that the said school is hosting and giving education to kids and not be closed. The second letter is a collaboration offer from the prestigious Pitch Perfect High (or PPA for short) in which only the best kids can enter. The said school is in the same situation, mostly because it's private and only hosted in school contests between the students, who really didn't count. The said collaboration it's an academic festival/contest that takes an entire year. Half of the year, the chosen students from MH will come to PPA for the first half of the school year and participate at the courses and also at the said contest, the other half of the year, the chosen students from PPA going to MH for the same procedure. This really puts the monsters in a tight spot, since they need to blend, which is really hard considering that PPA Has strict rules and they have more breathing rules, that allows the ghouls who they really are. And so, the principal of MH announces the news and also the chosen participants, the only Ghouls who can blend in with the humans, the ones that are in the top at the humanology class. Kokichi is among those students and since he is after all the best in humanology since it is his favourite subject, obviously interacting with a real life human will be something that excites the Ghoul. And it's so happened that the first human he interacts with, reminds Kokichi of his times when he was a human, way back in aincent times.

And if you are wondering for the last part of the plot. Yes... In monster high is confirmed that all of the ghouls (except Ghoulia who was confirmed to be born a Ghoul and Frankie who... Was built?) were humans, and the way they died or turned marked them. In the show and the movies are mentioned those aspects and I find it very interesting that little aspect.

Anyway! Can you guess what kind of Ghoul Kokichi is? And who are his Ghoul friends that join him to PPA?

Now! On with the scaring!

Title: Fright festival with the normies

Kokichi pov:

I heard screams of horror and everyone gathering in the entry hall. I became curious. It's the middle of the day. Someone wants to sleep here! Nonetheless I got there. I need to see what is going on. I swear this time it wasn't me. Probably Nagito... That warlock is sure clumsy.

I got there, making my way trough the ghouls who murmured or trembled. Something defenetly was off.

I looked at the commotion source. In the middle of the hall, the principal was having her head on her shoulders, which is surprising, and was silently reading a letter.