22.🌨️🌫️💙🐯❄️💜🥶

So?

Guess?

It's:

Blizzard au

Arctic tiger (saber thoot)Shuichi x Kokichi (If you guessed this part it's good... But it's OK even if you didn't)

This was an idea that I thought for a lot... I couldn't find the point that could tie up the action... But with the request of Sodafizz3 I finally got it right! (I think)

So! The plot: Shuichi is an saber tooth hibrid, but because he hates this side of him, he makes a deal with Himiko. She will make for him a potion that would hide his animal parts and he will protect her from danger in the killing game. Monokuma again is a bored bear and because he feels 'festive' he decides to cool down a bit and makes a blizzard and low temperatures 24/7. Shuichi, who wants to protect Kokichi too because he loves him, wants to make Himiko and the leader to get along so he could keep an eye on both. This did not get well... It ended with... Well just read the story dammit!

On with the freezing!

Title: Big cat and low temperatures

Shuichi pov:

"Nyeh~ here is the potion... It will last for only a month, but you need to drink only a bit per day... Otherwise it will have opposite effects" Himiko warned as I took the bottle with the neon blue liquid.

My tail was in between my legs as my ears were plopped down. Himiko motioned for me to drink a bit. I got a big sip of it. I coughed a bit. "it tastes horrible..." "Nyeh~ what did you expect?" Fair enough.

I looked in the mirror. I was human. Well... I looked exactly like a human. I smiled a bit as I touched my unstriped chin. My eyes were a dusty golden more like olive colored. And I didn't fell so hot! I actually felt the Normal temperature, like a human. I did feel a little cold. I didn't have fangs, and I had human ears! I touched them. They were weird.

"Wow... Thank you so much, Himiko!" I smiled. She looked proud of her accomplishment. "Just... Don't try anything weird on Oma... Nyeh~ no one knows about the mating rituals and probably you shouldn't do them in here..." I blushed a bit. Yeah Himiko knows about my big crush on Oma. She doesn't like him, but she tolerates the idea of me being together with him.

"Hello everyone! Gather please at the gym for a new motive, you punks!" the Monokuma announcement went off. I exhaled a bit, then got Himiko with me. I am her protector and I need to fulfil the duty.

In the gym, Monokuma was wearing some winter headphones and a scarf. What is going on? "Well... Looks like everyone is here! I am pleased to present to you, bastards: The new motive! As some of you may see or feel... It's starting to get cold!" "Yeah... It did feel more colder than usual..." Kaito mumbled.

"Well! Since I am so tired of your warm friendship, I decided for this motive... To cool it down! Literally! Every hour the temperature will drop 2 degrees Celsius! It will drop until one of you bastards kill already! And once it reaches 0, time for a winter paradise! A blizzard will come and not even in the academy or the dorms you can't count since there is no radiators or warming sistem on!" the temperature was 24°C now. And it will drop to 0 tonight. (297,15 in Kelvin or approximately 75-76 in Fahrenheit. I don't know... I google it)

After that, everyone was dismissed. We searched for clothes and things we could use for the cold temperatures. Ryoma found some wires and things we could use for making a fire. Kirumi decided to sew some winter clothes alongside Angie and Tsumugi. Kaito and Gonta got some things for fire fuel. Korekyo with Kiibo Tenko and Miu assembled what Iruma called a 'Harem fucking tent'. It was actually a gigantic tent divided in 4 rooms in which the cold can't enter or the warm can't go out. They said they will unite it with some other tent sets they found in the warehouse.