45.💙🕵️‍♂️💜🦸‍♂️

So?

Guess??

It's:

Non-dispair au
Shuichi x superhero Kokichi

The idea came to me after I read a chatfic... Which is funny and great btw... And also more fan fics with normal life au. It mentioned that the Ultimates live together in one big dorm and go to high school and all that. So I will use this setup, that they live together.

And now, I present, the plot: Kokichi gained in a misterious way powers of darkness once he got a magical jewellery from a passing merchant. With it he became the well known superhero of Tokyo, a hero just like in the comics and anime: fighting evil, having a double life and trying to get together with their crush. Shuichi, on the other hand, gets interested in the misterious hero and tries to make an idea about who is behind the mask. But when unfortunate strikes in the worst way, Kokichi could risk his identity not just in front of his beloved, but in front of the whole school.

And also... The first part of the story will introduce the way Kokichi got his powers... After that the plot up above.

Anyway! Let's get on with the superpowers!

Title:

Kokichi pov:

I looked tired at the clock. 13:30. It was Sunday, and since we had free day... The others got to 'visit their families' but I know it's a lie because I saw their private group chat without me that said they will go to a concert and all that jazz.

Honestly... I wanted to go too... But I bet that they aren't just stopping there. I knew that I'm excluded from most of the outgoings together as a class. And even if I say I don't care... I actually wanted to participate too. To feel like I am a part of this class.

I only exhaled. A stroll outside may do a bit better for my thoughts. No need to be all angsty about it. They hate me... What's so hard to figure out?

I grabbed my jacket, phone and some money along with the keys and got out. It was a cloudy, probably it will rain soon, so I got myself an umbrella just in case of anything.

As I strolled, I didn't even leaved the neighbourhood, when I saw that an old man, who was carrying a big bag, tripped and fell off. Nobody really got to help him, so I got to the said man and helped him get up. "Here, Mr... Are you alright?" I asked with a bit of concern, knowing that I too had grandparents and usually it could end up badly if they fall and hit certain places like the shoulders or spine.

"Thank you, young boy..." He said with a smile. I smiled too and handed him his bag, but then, some water dropped on my hand. It started to rain. I got out my umbrella and holded it over both of our heads. "Oh my... How unfortunate..." "I do live nearby... You seem like you need a good rest... Let's go over to my place and wait for the rain to ease up a little." I mused.

Since I knew I will be alone at the dorm until 15 or more, I knew that if I bring the old man to rest a bit won't do any harm. I ended up carrying his bag on our way to the dorm as I opened the door and put the bag near the entry way as the old man took a seat on the couch at my pleads.

I made some tea and put the tray on the coffee table from there. "You are such a sweet boy. I wish there were more good people like yourself..." I blushed a bit. "It's really nothing..." "You live alone in here? It looks like a pretty big house..." "No... I live with 15 other roommates." I mumbled. "And your friends aren't here?" I looked down, at my cup of tea.

"Yeah... They left... I'm usually a bit bratty and bad in their opinion. I do must say that I do act like a spoiled brat. And so... I'm left here alone on most of the times." The old man took a sip out of the tea and shook his head. "I can't believe such a modest and kind boy is a brat... It's blasberry!" I blushed a bit and smiled warmly.