38.⚡✨📚🏫

I swear I'm up to no good.

Do you know the phrase? Or maybe... You can guess what Au this is?

It's:

Omasai Harry Potter au!

Yup! Yo girl here is a Potterhead! Can't blame me... I read the books, but still I need to watch some of the movies (I didn't finish them). But I did appreciate the books for the more accuracy and that only by the writing I could imagine more detailed and magical places.

Quick question: What house are you sorted in? I'm a Griffindor. A very cowardy one.

But enough with the talkey talkey! Let's get on with the plot. Kokichi is the misterious and pranky student, which really surprised a lot the others when he was sorted into Griffindor. He always holds with him a piece of paper and never gives it away or uses it in public. His rudeness isn't lightly took by most of his classmates, but can you blame them? Shuichi, a very curious and good hearted Ravenclaw, decided to help Professor Sprout for the weekend with the plants, since he didn't have so much homework, but also because, since he was a pureblood, he wanted to learn something about muggle plants. And in there, he is meeting up with an unexpected guest.

I Don't know where I saw it... But in a one shot book (why I did not put it in my library?!) someone made a Hogwarts au in which Shuichi was asking Kokichi to the Yule ball. (it was extremely cute) and that inspired me to make a Harry Potter au... Since there aren't so much of them. (If you find that one shot... Please tell me!)

And now... Without further ado! Let's do the magic!

Title: Maunder's secrets

No one pov:

"Oh my, you sure aren't overworking yourself, Shuichi? These flowers are muggle ones and I don't know how they will react to magic... So for now... You need only to sort and count them." The Ravenclaw boy smiled warmly. "It's not a bother, Miss Sprout... Plus I do want to learn more about muggles and their unmagical ways to live."

"Aren't you a sweetheart? I will assure to give you some more credit for your hard work... You deserve it." the boy only blushed a bit. "It's nothing much..." He mumbled.

The woman smiled warmly. "Oh... And I must say... You will have a partner with you. He's a very good student and you two sure will get along!" The professor clapped her hands together in accomplishment.

Shuichi only smiled weakly and nodded, looking at the cardboard boxes that had different labels. And the worst thing was that Shuichi couldn't find the name of the plants on the box, nor on their pots. He didn't knew how to label them and the professor already gave him a paper with wierd names that Shuichi guessed they were plant names on it, like in a list.

"oh! He came! Come in dear!" Shuichi looked at the door of the plant house that he was in, on the door entering a male. Shuichi was a bit surprised at the Green haired boy that had a relaxed posture. "Greetings, Miss Sprout..." Rantaro, a Griffindor and Shuichi's classmate at some of the classes like care for magical creatures, astrology, and charms. "Oh, Rantaro... It's such a good timing! Shuichi was going to start... I still need to bring some more boxes and prepare the plant house 4 for the second years that will be here tomorrow. Please count the flowers and sort them out. I was told that some of them got mixed up." "No worries, Professor... We will manage..."

Once the professor leaved pleased that she let the plants in trustworthy hands, Shuichi looked again at the list. Rantaro got the list in his hands. "I should have paid more attention at the muggle studies." The boy exhaled. "what should we do? We don't know what this plants are..." Shuichi mused.

"Well... Once my dad brought home some tulips for mother... So at least I know what tulips look like." Shuichi nodded. Rantaro was as clueless as him. He was a pure blood from the Amami family. A big family of pureblods. Rantaro had 12 little sisters and since he was in year 7 along Shuichi, some of his sisters already were at Hogwarts, all in Hufflepuff unlike their brother.