48.🤛👻

Who knows what are the punching ghosts?

So?

Guess?

It's:

Jojo's bizarre adventure au
Vampire Kokichi x Shuichi

Pregame au!

And both of them are stand users.

And we have our lovely simp who would literally kill everyone who dares to hurt Oma.

I must admit... I got inspiration from luckcycler on Tumblr. The artist has such ditalied art! So give them a lot of love for those beautiful fanarts!

This will start with a little bit of pregame timeline because I will need to explain Kokichi's situation. And also... In this, Kokichi and Kaito are brothers.

And... I will add the images when the stands will appear in the story... Since yes, they will all use the stands at some point. And also... Jonathan deserved a lot better.

Now... Let's get on with the plot: The Momota family are known for having generations of stand users among the family, so it was no surprise that their 2 sons had on their own stands. Kaito protects his little brother from the recent bullying problems he had at school. At that time, in the school, as a decoration, a stone mask arrives. Kokichi swears he saw that masks in one of his books, and does reaserch, but it's caught up by his bullies. Thinking it was a torture device, they use it on Kokichi, but nothing happens, until blood gets in contact with it, turning Kokichi into a vampire. Kaito, who just then managed to get in the fight, stops the bullies and keeps a better eye on Kokichi. Scared of his new nature, Kokichi decided to apply for Danganronpa, in hopes that somebody finds a way to kill him. Kaito joins too because he can't let his little brother alone and get killed. On the other hand, Shuichi, who really enjoys his stand's power, is in love with Kokichi, but fears that he could hurt him. He is protective towards Kokichi, even if Kaito doesn't agree with it. So when he hears about kokichi auditioning for Danganronpa, he joins too, hoping to kill everyone that dares to hurt his precious Kokichi. (Boi... How do you plan to hurt the sun?!) In the killing game, tough, Monokuma plans as the first motive, getting 2 of the students their pregame personalities, this being just a bug from the sistem of choosing the motives.

And now... Let's get on with the story!

Title: My Dear Romance Dictator

No one pov:

On the busy streets of Tokio, a boy was making his way towards the school. Kokichi wasn't late, rather he was quite early to school. All of his efforts were set because one single motive.

"Oi! Kokichi! Wait up!" the small boy turned his head to see a taller and more muscular boy catching up with him. "You forgot again your lunch..." The taller replied.

Kokichi exhaled and showed a small smile. "Thank you, Kaito..." the taller smiled dumbly and ruffled the purple head. "Hey... Let's get to school since we are on the road still." the shorter nodded and made his way to school, with his brother next to him.

"And? Did you use your stand?" "Hmm?" "Rumors are at it again through the school... Something about a new kid... They say he's a murderer of some sort..." Kokichi shook his head. "No... But maybe I should ask Shuichi-kun... He knows about these sort of things." "That wierdo? You know I still think he isn't really a good guy..." Kokichi looked down, knowing that Shuichi was his only friend in the school.

Once in there, the first person they saw was exactly the boy in question. "oh! Hello, Kokichi-kun, Kaito-kun!" Shuichi said with his usual smile and small blush. "Hi, Shuichi-kun..." Kokichi said quietly. This perked the attention of the other.