66.🏳️‍🌈♟️

IDK what to put for the emoji along the flag...

Anyway! This was requested and I shall serve it.

This was written while at the beach with Zuzu...

This is Zuzu btw:

Adopted in here, they had yet to see their actual home

Anyway! This one is a small spin off of the story no.7...

The plot: This takes place before the story no.7. A small meeting of the disaster gay club in which the members discuss their progress. And why Kokichi started to get home late.

This will be short and packed so yeah... More focused on their little meetings.

And now! On with the rainbow disasters!

Title: R.A.I.N.B.O.W

No one pov:

"The club meeting is in session!" Sakakura announced in the small classroom. Kokichi hummed as he sat comfortably on his chair, Mondo having his legs over the desk.

"Alright... What progress did we have this week?" was the big question. Mondo groaned. "I've had a date with Kyotaka... We made out... We sucked our faces until we couldn't anymore and the next day he said it was a great bro hangout with the most honest Voice ever... BOI! I LITERALLY FUCKED HIM THAT NIGHT!" the tall boy said in distress.

"Ouch..." Kokichi mused. "But can't blame you... My beloved is so dense... I literally confessed to him and he told me that it was the biggest lie that I've ever told... And he tries to set me up with a girl... A GIRL! I'M GAY FOR ATUA'S SAKE!" the shorter screeched.

"Our condolences..." Nagito mused. "Hinata-kun is too believing that I like girls. He wants to set me Up with Mikan." He added.

"Himiko at least responds to my moves. A bit late but still it's a progress..." Tenko mused to which the others clapped for her.

"My Kyosuke is too dense as no other." Juzo mused. "Maybe we should start operation rainbow." He mused, to which the others eyed their teacher with big eyes. "But's drastic!" Mondo reasoned. "We make little to no progress with this dumbasses... We need to take things into our own hands." Juzo countered.

To put in simply, operation rainbow was a one week procedure with daily reports.

R- Recreate famous love confessions
A- Attention seeking
I- Initiate any kind of PDA
N- No limited number of compliments
B- Be as direct as possible
O- Observe any kind of reaction from the dumbass
W- Week end and results

This was bound to be a chaos.

Day 1-R

Kokichi came inside the club classroom with his hair full of leaves and thorns. "What happened?" Juzo asked. "Shumai is too dense for his own good."