18.👻🤠🃏🎭Pt.2

The ghost cowboy is back to steal the show!!!

Yup! This is the misterious part 2 I do! I just want a new persona for Shumai! Or maybe...

Anyways... Since most of you didn't read the first part... I am too lazy to explain... So you must go to no.5 to see what happened and why Kokichi got a ton of drugs. Legend says that Rantaro and Yasuhiro are still jealous even today.

If you know Persona 5 royale and don't want spoilers...

Bad decision... This will contain forms that could be interpreted as spoilers. So if you are sensitive to them or you don't want so see spoilers... Just don't read... Read it after you finished the game or watched someone finish it.

I do not have money to buy the games so I watch them on You Tube. There is this YouTuber... JohneAwesome... I watched first from him the persona series he had done on the channel, and then I found Danganronpa too. I recommend to watch them... It's interesting to say at least and also good quality. That's why I recommend this.

Anyway! Since it will be based on P5R... The plot will continue! But with a little time skip, after Junko's palace(Shido still has my hatred... I will do a petition to make him a body discovery announcement.)

The scenario is this: After they escaped the arc Palace and successfully ending the metaverse mission, Kokichi remains surprised that he didn't get to the juvenile jail, because Mukuro, who Aparently was supposed to be dead from Junko's Palace was alive and willing to put an argument to save Kokichi from going to jail. Shuichi sees most that everything was changed and nothing was the same, trying himself to investigate, all the clues going to the councilor of the school, Mr Naegi (sorry precious bean... You need to be a bit crazy for this story), who apparently has a Palace that converts reality with mementos, Shuichi discovering all of this when he accidentally slips on his own in that Palace. But is saved by Mukuro. Shuichi decides to make an alliance between Mukuro and Kokichi just to get them to investigate the Palace, mostly because the others were already affected by the 'perfect reality' Makoto created for them.

Yes... I cry because Makoto is Maruki in this story... I mean both of them want to make a happy world, where everyone is happy and doesn't need to make bad, but Maruki screwed up big time.

Anyway! The show is still up, so we must continue!

Trigger warning: trauma and abuse mentions

Title: The detective's distress

Kokichi pov:

I let out a breath of exhaustion as I saw how that trashy supposed to be God fell, defeated by us. I had a new persona, Satanel. I finally understood myself.

I smiled and the others did that too. Pianist hugged mee as the others joined in the hug. Our masks were on our foreheads and we all laughed, crying. We managed to do it... We ended the metavers...

Everything recovered. We were back to normal. I got out of the hug, seeing that all of us were in our casual wear. I saw Shuichi coming to me, still worried. He hugged me.

"Don't do that ever again. I was so worried..." "It won't happen... The metavers is destroyed forever... But you got to admit! You wished to see me in my suit!" everyone laughed hardly as Shuichi was blushing. I kissed him.

"Everything is back to normal... Nothing to worry..."

Yeah...

That was a lie.

It was night already, everyone was going to their homes except me and Shuichi. He kissed my forehead.

"I will go myself to the court hall and reopen the case... With Junko's Intel and with my witness... We could get you out of pro-" "That won't be necessary, Shuichi." I looked shocked at Mukuro who was alive... And smiling, and alive, and fucking offered to be herself a witness to get me out of probation!?! Did I say that she was alive already?