39.💙😨💜🤪😈👁️🔼✨

Yup... There are a lot of emojis for Oma...

So?

Guess?

It's:

Gravity falls Au!
Shuichi x demon(entity?) Kokichi

And of course since I'm a big brain idiot... This will take place in the killing game!

And you know the drill... Let's get on with the plot: 15 students are captured in the killing game hosted by none other than Monokuma. Shuichi, in the first night, encounters something changed about him and a 'ghost' of someone we all know and love/hate. Kokichi, the 16th student was trapped somewhere in the academy and with his last powers was able to get this temporary form until he is freed. And it just so happens that Shuichi is the only one that could see him because he possess some powers. And now... The detective has to decide whether or not to free Kokichi from his prison, but he finds himself falling in love with the ghost.

And now... Let's move on with the story! Since I prepared a lot of surprises!

Title: Dear demon of my dreams

Shuichi pov:

Today, I found myself in an unknown place, with unknown people. We all discovered that the 15 of us were trapped in a killing game hosted by a psycho bear, with no way of getting out.

And now, I was in my dorm, looking scared in the mirror. A weird mark with a spear in the middle (Kokichi's sign/blazor from the game) was on my left cheek and my eyes were weird looking, not human or animal, that's for sure. I looked at my hands. It started when I wanted to get a pillow, but instead made it float. And now, still the object along some others floated as my right hand had a faith blue glow.

"Oh my... Making things float today... Aren't we?" A voice asked taunting. I became scared, turning around hurriedly. "W-W-who's there?!" I asked panicked.

Suddenly, everything around me became black and white. I grew scared as the figure of a boy appeared before me. He floated in a relaxed position, like he was used to it. He had purple hair with lighter tips that defy gravity and one purple and one golden eye that were the same as mine. His attire was white, with some black shoes and a checked scarf around his neck. He looked very slim(in game Kokichi). "Well... I do know what is happening to you... And don't worry, my beloved, you are not going crazy right now! Everything is real!" he smiled at me, giggling lightly. He was cute and beautiful, making me blush a bit.

"W-who are yo-" "me?" he cut me off. "Oh my, Shuichi Saihara! I didn't know that you forgot me! That bear Must've erased that memory..." he mumbled the last part. "Anyway! Kokichi Omarius Pines Arthur Cipher... Pleased to meet you..." He made a bow like royals and smiled at me. "Nice to meet you too... I guess..." I said awkward, knowing that he already knew my name.

He giggled and floated gracefully around me. "You said something about erased memories..." "Ding ding ding! Right on the money, detective! And don't give me that aquintance BS or something. But yes... You lost your memories!" He cheered like I've just solved a hard math problem. I was shocked.

"l-lost?!" "yes, genius! I just said that..." He rolled his eyes. "Can you help me? Please... I don't know what is wrong with me or why I'm trapped here... I just want to get out with all of my friends! I beg you." I said, trying hard not to cry my eyes out, hiding my face with my cap.

Suddenly, I felt like my cap was thrown and something extremely cold cupping my cheeks. I looked at Kokichi who smiled warmly at me. "Of course I will help my beloved Shumai! I'm not heartless." He mused and kissed my forehead, making me blush like crazy. "But all costs a price." He said serious, floating a bit further than me. "A price?"