50.💙❄️💜🔥

So... I've watched Frozen...

You know where this is going...

But!

The next thing you'll be going to say is: 'Wait! What about Kokichi's emojis?'

Not worry! I still got a bit of guessing for you to do!

So?

Guess?

It's

Frozen au!
Ice powers Shuichi x Fire Fae Kokichi

I won't go according frozen 2 because that pretty much didn't make sense for me at least, although it was a good and enjoyable movie.

So! Now! I present! The plot: Shuichi wasn't the oldest son of the king and queen, rather... He was the middle child of the family. Kaede was the youngest and Tsumugi the oldest, but aside from being the only boy, Shuichi was the only one in the entire family who had magic. His ice powers were at first innocent little snowflakes and snow, that's why Tsumugi and Kaede always got him to play in the ballroom in the snow. But only a small accident and Kaede's life was on a thin line. The king and queen searched for a cure, which led them to the said troll village, who cured Kaede from Shuichi's mistake. In there, Shuichi discovers the danger of his powers, becoming scared of ever using them again. Kokichi, a small Fae, adopted by some villages, discovered one day Shuichi's room. From there on, the two were meeting in secret, becoming lovers. But once Tsumugi becomes crowned queen. And the gates of the castle are opening again, Kaede meets someone and already 'falls in love', which leads to a domino effect for a disaster.

A bit of sadness for Shu and a happy little Kokichi that makes arson.

And now... One with the Ice!

Title: Frozen heart

No one pov:

"Goodnight, sweethearts..." the queen kissed the forehead of the two girls and leaved the room. It was pretty late at night, the stars shining bright on the sky.

The small blonde girl creaked an eye open, smiling at the also awake blue haired girl. The two giggled quietly and sneaked out of their room, going to the room next to them. The door was a beautiful white wood with some blue and grey models on it.

The blonde girl knocked quietly on the door. "Shuichi!" "Do you want to build a snowman?" The two girls asked quietly once the door creaked a bit, showing a small blue haired boy that was a bit sleepy.

Shuichi wiped away his sleep and nodded, quietly following the two girls towards the ballroom. Once there, the two girls looked at Shuichi. "Make that trick!" The blue girl beamed. "OK, Tsumugi..." Shuichi mumbled.

The boy made some movements with his hands, creating a small sparkling sphere that he threw it in the air, the sphere exploding and making snow to fall from thin air on the ballroom floor.

The 3 played together in the snow, first making a snowman. "Look! I'm Kiibo! And I love hugs!" Tsumugi mimicked a funny voice as Shuichi giggled lightly. Kaede laughed and hugged the snowman. "I love you, Kiibo!" She confessed giggly.

The 3 kids were oblivious of the queen and king who smiled warmly from behind the big doors. The parents did not want to interrupt the 3.

Shuichi was making piles of snow, as Kaede and Tsumugi were jumping from one to another. "Higher!" "Faster!" The two girls commanded in between giggles. Shuichi was becoming a bit dizzy, the boy not knowing in which way to shoot anymore, but he kept his focus with all his might.

Suddenly, Tsumugi slipped, falling over, making the Shuichi yelp while he was making a spell, losing his focus. The spell was shoot, hitting Kaede in the head, making the girl to fall in the snow, almost unconscious.