7. 💙😳💜🎼🕺

So this was requested in the last chapter. I don't think I need to say the guessing...

But I'm a no-life person...

So... Guess?

It's:

Musical Balerina Kokichi x Shuichi

So This was one of the 4 ideas that I mentioned at the end of the last chapter. It's not really much to say.

The plot takes place at Hope's Peak, but without the despair and killing games. Kokichi is the ultimate supreme leader, but that is his little facade because in reality, his talent is the ultimate Musical ballerina. He could sing and also is a ballerina. He is really shy about this talent so to help him prosper at it, teacher Chisa Yukizome invites him after classes to her house to help him improve his skills. Shuichi becomes suspicious of the hidden agenda Kokichi has, mostly because they share an apartment with Kaito and out of the tree, Kokichi comes home more late than the others, which is strange because Kaito has even astronomy and he didn't comes this late home.

It's not a bigger plot but since is simple, it's more easily to expand.

Now... Enough talk...

Let's get this started!

Title: Pima ballerina

Shuichi pov:

This was the 10th time this month when Kokichi came home late. Kaito did come two hours ago, but no sign of the litte leader. I was already worried. Every school day he goes with us to the classes, but immediately after them he is like a ghost.

The door creaked slightly as a little figure creeped in. The lights were off, so when the door was shut, I opened them, making Kokichi flinch.

He looked surprised. It was after all, the first time I stay this late just to catch him. "Hey... Shumai... Nihihi~ why are you up so late?"

"To talk to you about a serious problem." "What? Kaito broke the microwave again?" I huffed and gripped his hand as he wanted to leave. "No, Kokichi... About the late hours you come home."

He flinched at the contact and looked at me with that droopy eyes of his. My weakness is when he uses that on me But I didn't loose my grip.

"Kokichi... You need to be honest with me and tell me why you come home so late..." I wanted to reason with him, but he doesn't want to cooperate with me.

Kokichi started to squirm and shake. I didn't loose my grip on him, but I saw that he was holding a sport bag. "Hey... Since when do you have that?" I shouldn't have said that.

Instantly, a force hit my face, making me fall on my butt. I put my hand on the wounded cheek, looking at Kokichi who just hit me with his foot. Damn... He kick really well.

Kokichi had tears in his eyes. "I-I-I'm sorry... I-I-I didn't wanna." He didn't say anything and just ran to his room, closing the door.

I got up, still surprised by the kick and got to the kitchen where I put a pack of ice on the cheek.

"Hey... I heard some ruckus here... Is everything alright?" Kaito came sleepy from our room. Yes... We have only 2 rooms. Me and Kaito share one and Kokichi had the other, mostly because he paid the rent before me and Kaito joined.

"Woa... What happened, sidekick?" "Kokichi had a great kick." Kaito stayed a little to process. "So you say that the gremlin, who is shorter than you... Kicked you in the cheek with his foot?" I nodded. "What is he? A karate Prodgy or something?"

"We need to investigate why Kokichi is always late... It's not normal to come home this late."

He only nodded. "Okay... I'll help you... But just because I want to see you 2 married already." He mumbled, making me blush. Kaito knows about my crush on Kokichi and supports me, even if he finds Kokichi annoying and his girlfriend, Maki literally tried to choke Kokichi one time.