63.🔃🔄✨🗺️💙😐😑😐💜🙃✨

Danganronpa S is coming! Woho!

Me, a brokeass, knowing that is almost no chance of me actually getting a hand on it...

At least the new miraculous episodes are here to distract me with more angst for chat and theory making.

Anyway! This is another twisted wonderland au because Ortho is best boy and you can't tell me otherwise.

If you know twisted wonderland... Who is your favorite character/s and who do you hate the most? For me... I wanna have a 'talk' with Eliza about slapping and kidnapping my babies.🙃🔪 And with Crowley a little chat about letting students attempt homicide.

As for danganronpa... I didn't really ask who is your favorite... No?

Mine is definitely Cihiro because I love their determination to grow stronger with help instead of hiding their insecurities and Sakura because she's a strong woman who is fighting for what's right. Also... Cihiro and Sakura are best character! Fight me on it! I wish they were a survivor because they defenetly had so much character development potential! I can't chose in between them...

And also... I have a deep hate towards Junko for some reason... Trust me... I tried to at least force myself to like her but I can't...

Anyway! Let's see the new plot: In the killing game, everyone is meeting somebody in a weird way. Kokichi is thrown out of a mirror, with amnesia and the only thing he remembers is the dark mirror and the Night raven college. With little to no information about the crazy world he's been out in, Kokichi tries to get back home before someone kills him.

Aka: Shuichi gets a boyfriend that is Yeeted to him by a magical mirror.

And now... On with the magic!

Title: Ink tears

Kaede pov:

"15?! Why are you 15?! Somebody is missing!" the red bear, Monotaro said panicked. "This is bad... They need to be 16!" The pink bear said as the other 3 bears already were panicking.

I grew a bit concerned. Someone was missing? And if it's just like Monokuma said, they could be in real danger! We are in a killing game after all.

I looked at Shuichi. He was looking at the ground, being really anxious. I got to him. "Hey... Let's find the missing person... They might be in danger." I reasoned, to which everyone accepted.

I was with Shuichi and Rantaro through the halls when we saw a powerful glow. "What's that?" Shuichi whispered and quickned his pace towards it. We followed suit, reaching a glowing body mirror. It was decorated with some silver and black medieval like models.

Suddenly, from there a figure was thrown, falling on Shuichi, both of them on the floor. It was a short, purple haired boy with a weird uniform. He had a feroda on his head that was crooked a bit and a white long scarf that hung loosely over his shoulders with an black and purple emblem on it's ends. His hands were covered by one black and one white glove and he wore a purple shirt with a silver vest and black pants with some colored tennis shoes.

Both of them groaned, but Shuichi blushed a whole new shade of red when he made eye contact with the stranger. "Ugh... It shouldn't have thrown me like this..." the stranger mumbled as he got up and dusted himself. "Thanks, pillow man... But now I should return... Maybe I got the address wrong... Dorm head will surely be mad if I am late." the person mumbled.

He completely ignored us!

The stranger looked at the body mirror. "Mirror, Mirror on the wall! I command you to get me back in the octaville dorm!" he said proudly and literally jumped in the mirror, but he slammed only his head, making him fall again.