33. 🎮✨👾🧤⚫

This will be something unexpected for you...

So?

Guess?

It's:

Omasai Bakugan au!

To be honest... I was debating on whether or not to do this with the style of the old one or the reboot. I'm an old fan of Bakugan... Almost 10 years I was fascinated with it and all of that. So considering that when I was 4-5 years old I discovered it... I do have my childhood with it. It was my favorite and it has a deep place in my heart. So when I heard of a reebot... I was a bit curious. I mean... The old franchise was going from a simple theme of saving the earth and all that... To all space invadors and wars between planets... It became a bit too forced and also too much to take in. So the reebot, even if at first I wasn't pleased they changed everything, made me realize that maybe it's for the best with this series. It simplified the game so that it would be more easily understood and played. And also, in my opinion, the reebot has a great story if you pay attention to details... They don't necessarily get directly to the point, but instead they slither slowly the big problem with little details... And I do like it that it's such a great way to introduce the big threath. And also... The reebot Shun is an innocent baby bean... You can fight me on that.

After a long time of documentation and rewatching the first season of the old one since it was like gold... And also watching the first season of the present one, which was pretty good too... I decided that I will go with the reebot one. It's more simple to fiddle with the ideas in there. So our story will take place in the reeboted world!

Quick question: What element brawler were you? I was a Darkus and Ventus one! And I'm pretty proud of it.

Now... On with the plot: The great collision that appeared every time on the night sky of 21th June, for 14 years, once Kokichi was 14, trying to see the said incident, claiming that was false, he had the ephifany that he was indeed wrong, but... At the same time... The Bakugans started to appear more and more, kids finding them and started to play the infamous game of Bakugan. In our story, in the place of 'the awesome ones' we have Kaito as the leader, Shuichi, Kaede and Rantaro as the group that grew more and more famous in the world, even saving the earth from a big threath. Kokichi finds amazing this mostly because it was all done in the span of the summer vacation. He didn't knew something about the blue boy that catched his interest mostly because he was transfered to their school after being home schooled. So once the school starts, everyone pampers the group with duel requests, except our infamous little leader who claims that he doesn't play the game. Shuichi becomes curious mostly when Celestia, who is a pyrus brawler, Challenges the leader and surprisingly... Kokichi accepts the offer mostly because he was extremely annoyed. But he insisted that no one... Not a single soul will be attending at the battle except the two fighters and their Bakugans. This perks Shuichi's interest more and so, our little detective finds himself spying on the purple gremlin while fighting.

Anyway! Let's get on with the fights!

Title: Darkness and water mix

No one pov:

The first day of school year was starting. Kids and teens were swarming the school grounds to their first awaited year of education and to see their dear classmates and friends who share with them fun memories.

All of them were excited. The first years are nervous, but there is a second year boy who was extremely nervous as he stood in front of the high school gate, backpack ready on his shoulder and uniform neatly put on him as he looked through the crowd to see if he could pinpoint where his friends are.

"Sidekick! Come here!" A booming voice made the boy's head turn to the direction of the sound. A more taller and more built boy was waving and rushing to the blue, nervous boy. They got some stares and looks. They were famous after all, and that made the blue boy extremely shy.