34. 💙🗡️💜✨🧚‍♂️🎭

So?

Guess?

It's:

Winx club au!
Specialist Shuichi x Fairy Kokichi

Actually... Kokichi is a nymph, but I will explain in the story why I choose to say only fairy.

I inspired from the comic "just us, fairies" from tapas! The artist, princeivy, is such a talented person and the panels have such detail. I recommend you should check it out and give this amazing artist a lot of support and love!

And now... On with the plot: Kokichi is the youngest son of the Amami family, a family in which all the boys must be honorable specialists, but he actually discovered that he could do magic. Kokichi actually knows that he is a nymph, an extremely powerful type of fairy, but knowing how stern his father is with him and how distant in him is, to the point that Kokichi lived on earth with his aunt and uncle, not having contact with his rest of the family a lot, he hides his true nature from everyone except his family, by following his two brothers to the specialist course, since he got to school one year early than it should, based on his mind capacity. To cope with the said reglements his father put for him, Kokichi secretly takes once a week, courses at Alfea, to train himself for his role as a nymph, once a month having an exam to take. He was in the final year and already he reached Enchantix, but he was still uncomfortable, knowing how 'airy' they were and the fact that he had huge ass wings. Shuichi is Kaito's best friend, being a very talented specialist, but he is extremely shy, mostly because he finds interest in his best friend's brother, making Shuichi anxious about asking Kokichi out. His big sister, Tsumugi is the nymph of the ocean, and a half mermaid, much like her brother, but Shuichi doesn't share any other magical traits, being unable to do any kind of magic.

Here I will put one of my head canons that will be used in the story: Kokichi actually knows a lot more than Kaito about astrology, but shares it only with the close persons to him. He used to go with Dice and show them the stars and constellations in the sky once per month. The only person he showed that in the killing game was Rantaro, but he planned to show to Shuichi, which he never got the chance to do so.

And because I'm impatient and already I want to get to the story... Let's go! On with the magic!

Title: The stars in your eyes

Kokichi pov:

"Hey... Little bro... What are you doing?" I exhaled as I closed the spell book, looking at Kaito annoyed. Tomorrow I have courses for my magic. I need to learn and check if I did all of my homework.

"I'm finding a spell to shut your mouth... How does that sound?" He blinked several times. "No you don't!" He screeched, making me cover my ears since he was right next to me. "I learn for my courses, at least I learn for something! Not like you!" I retorted.

I can't believe that annoying and loud space idiot is the oldest out of us... I mean he and middle bro are only 7 months apart, while I'm a year younger than them. But still! By the mind and the grades it looks like I'm the oldest and he is the youngest! Rantaro is always in the middle.

"Come on you two... It's Friday... Tomorrow it's the weekend... Don't Bricker again..." Rantaro reasoned. "Oh... Also... Kokichi... Can you dye my hair, please? This time I really want it green." I nodded and let my book on the bed, making a motion with my finger, purple and white sparkles trailing after it. His once black hair turned in seconds a vibrant green. "How is that?" "Perfect! Thanks! I'm going in the Magix this Sunday... Meeting up with my girlfriend she's introducing me to her friend that binged her little brother..."

"Sunday, you say?" I mused. "Yes... How about you two tag along? It will be a good way to introduce you to my girlfriend, Kaede... We really didn't get out as bros from a long time..." Rantato proposed.