12.🤪😜😛😝🤡

Guess?

It's:

Prankster Shuichi x Kokichi

So... I won't say much... Since this will be long.

The plot is this: even in the killing game, Shuichi couldn't resist the temptation of making pranks. He makes innocent little pranks on everyone. The others blame the liar for it, because Kokichi makes pranks too sometimes, but Oma knows who the real one is, so to prove it, he makes a bet with Shuichi, a bet that will affect everyone.

Now! Let's go to the pranks already!

Title: Prank War

Shuichi pov:

I watched as Kaito slipped on some butter and fell on his butt. It was hilarious. He screamed ghosts and held into Maki as she bearly had balance because of the butter.

I giggled to myself in my corner. Another prank successful!

Yeah... As a detective... I am so done with solving crimes every day. So making myself innocent crimes is like a break from all the stress.

I started to rarely do them, but I got more and more addicted to it. It's like a drug. I fell in love with pranking people. I didn't make harmful pranks or embarrassing ones. I just like to do enjoyable pranks that even the pranked one is laughing.

But there is one person that I can't prank. I pranked everyone except him. He is like a master at the pranks he could basically sense them miles away. My determination, my muse, Kokichi Oma!

I was so determined to prank him. I need to pull out the big guns if he is that hard to catch.

That's when I saw Kokichi. He got a empty plate, put it on the floor and slide with it through the butter covered floor.

I stil couldn't figure out how he saw it. I melted the butter and make it look invisible on the floor. And still he saw through it like it was the obvious thing. Even Maki, Ryoma and Kirumi didn't saw it!

He came to me, smiling as the others cursed at him for the prank. "Hello, Shumai! My dear partner, what are you doing on this beautiful day? Did you enjoy the prank?" He knew about me being the misterios Prankster, but no one believes him, so my detective talent is like a invisible cloak.

"Hello Kokichi..." I said simply. I wanted to hide my smile when I saw Gonta slip on the floor and falling a big time. Kokichi giggled too. "Intriguing masterpiece, Shumai... But I think it's time to stop it. This night, after the night announcement, in front of the dorms." He whispered to me. I smiled for myself. He can't stop me from making pranks.

At the said time, I was there. Kokichi was already waiting for me. "I'm happy you came, Shumai..." he smiled.

"What is it, Kokichi. You know well that you can't stop me. No one is believing you, except, of course, me." He smiled more sinister.

"Nihihi~ I will make you an offer... A bet to be more precise." I raised a brow. "A bet?" he started to giggle, making me a little scared.

"Look... I admire a fellow Prankster... But I see that you don't show your full potential. To be honest... Me too! So... This is where this bet comes in play." "Please... Do say more..." He smiled.

"The first one who pranks The other one, wins. If you win... I will tell only the truth from there on... And I will wear your style for an entire month." I smiled to myself. It looks promising.

"But! If I win... You will admit that You did pranks too... And many of them are actually made by you... So you have a lot to admit. Plus! You will have to wear my style for a week." "It sounds fair..."