6.💙🧜🏻‍♂️💜😍

Guess?

It's:

Merman Shaihara x Oma

Basically: Monokuma brings out as the first motive a documentary about mermaids, saying that the first one that kills the hiding mermaid will graduate without the class trial or any complications. Shuichi needs to keep his secret while trying to give OBVIOUS signs of love to Oma untill is too late.

I did see some mermaid au's on Wattpad, but I've never saw one that takes place in the killing game.

As you saw in the previous chapters, when I did a magic interpretation... I used it in the killing game.

My motive is simple: in the killing game, ANYTHING could happen. And by anything... I mean even the most craziest scenarios.

Plus... I saw that most of the fanfics like to have a dense Shuichi when it comes to love, but what about a dense Kokichi? I personally would find it funny how a shy detective wants to express his love for the gremlin, but Kokichi would call it a bro moment, because they are wearing socks. (Shuichi has to take off the socks if he wants his attempts to be effective)

Anyway!

Let's start the story!

Title: The underwater motive.

No one pov:

Everyone was in the dining hall, eating the breakfast provided by Kirumi. It was quite the peacefull atmosphere... Until....

"Good morning, bastards!" everyone rolled their eyes as the monocrome despair bear popped up.

"Rise and shine, usine!" the monokubs popped near their father. "We have a special announcement today!" Monophanie said on a happy tone. "Yea! So get yo asses to the AV room or else I will throw Monodam through the window!" "..."

"Aren't they adorable?!" Monokuma was having his moment, watching his 5 kids. "Anyway... All of you must go to the AV room now for the motive... And a little foreshowing... One of you will find I'd very interesting."

The bears disappeared. "Wahhhhhhh! But I wanna finish my cereal." Kokichi whined like a toddler. "Welp... It doesn't matter now... Let's see the motive!" He continued, rising from his spot and going to the said place.

Shuichi silently followed the leader, after assuring that everyone was going too. He still was shy and Kaede wanted to give him confidence. Not because of character development... Just because she ships Omasai and wants to see the 2 together already.

"Don't push them too hard... They will realise sooner or later..." Rantaro put a hand on the pianist's shoulder. "Yea... But I can't bare how dense the 2 are..." "me too."

Once everyone was in the AV room, Shuichi took a place near the small leader, Kaede near Shuichi And Rantaro near Kokichi. These 2 wanted to block anyone who wants to interfere in the ship's sailing.

"Good... All 15 humans are here!" Monokuma said. "Excuse me, but we are 16 persons in here except for you and the monokubs." Kirumi countered. "I said Humans... Not persons." Monokuma stated. "That's where the motive comes!"

Shuichi already had a bad feeling about it. If Monokuma knew his secret, that means he wants to use it as a motive. A big motive.

"Now... Let's watch a little documentary, made by me! Based on real facts only! After the documentary ends, I will explain the motive at hand." Monokuma used the special remote and the documentary started playing.

Shuichi sweared he knew where this was going just by seeing the title of the documentary. He started to feel uncomfortable as the documentary played. It was a documentary about mermaids and how they blend in with humans as why you must be careful when meeting one.