13.✨🦸‍♂️🦚🐲🦋🐞🐱

If you really know what is the meaning of these special animals... Then 1. There is a historical thing that connects them and I need to do research... Or 2. You actually know where this is going because is an entire Fandom based on them

So?

Guess?

It's:

Saioma miraculous au!

Hell yeah! I wanted so bad to do one since I saw the New York special! I was like... I have 2 scenarios like... Weeery different ones... So this will be a two part story! One part will be the first scenario... And the other will be the second scenario!

Yeah... Not good at explaining... I still need help with the emoji board...

Anyway! This is the first scenario... More like a crossover: After the Miracle Queen episode(I cried so much at the end) and also the New York special (Give me a break from making theories, please) The class of mis Bustiere (did I say it correctly?) are informed that their school will have to host the Ultimates classes from Hope's Peak, the school parthenr of their school. To make things worse, since the school didn't have enough funds to put the newcomers in a dorm or hotel and because the time they will stay there is uncertain, they made a little activity. Every French student will host a Japanese student at their home in order to exchange more about their culture and to know each other better. It was all part of the French-Japan exchange project. Since the killing games were all made in the neo world program, the students are easily triggered by things that reminded them of the said game. But Hawkmoth has plans too! Plans that involve our favorite purple gremlin antagonist.

I though about it, because, I became used to the number of 30-32 students per classroom... So when I saw that in other countries there were like 15-17... I was surprised and though: wait there are this numbers just to combine classes in between them? (and Yes, my class had 30 students including me... And I know all of their names)

So... This is the first scenario. I cannot write the name of the school since it's so hard for me... But I promise I Google it!

French is not my first language either. I only know my native language, English and a bit of German... But I suck so bad at the latter... I can't talk or understand the talking... But I can write and understand the texts... I am weird...

Anyway! On with the story! (and yes there will be Adrinette moments because I said so!)

Title:???? (I don't know... Give me ideas, please...)

Shuichi pov:

After the events of the thing. I was so traumatized. At least everyone was alive and kicking. No TV show, no killing game, No fiction... Nothing... Just plain ultimate school life.

I am still traumatic about our homeroom teacher, Monotaro, but since the bear did help us a lot and it was the most bearing one... I let it slide. The fact that he is still a bear doesn't help!

"Shuichi! Hey! Earth to Shuichi! We are here!" I was shook from my thoughts by Kaito.

Oh... Yeah. Since Hope's Peak has an exchange project we all participate in, we were sent to the school's parthenr, another school in France.

I knew French. It was a thing that made me curious when I heard it for the first time in a kid's show. Since I was a kid then, I became more interested in it. I soon learned the language. So to summarize I know 3 languages: French, Japanese and English.

I got my bags from the checkout points in the airport. "Now, bastards, go to your classmates and after that, follow me!" Monokuma, our headmaster yelled at us. Yeah.. The monocrome bear was our headmaster.