51.✨🧞‍♂️💙✨🐍💜👑

A bit of inspiration for a story! Thanks for movies!

So?

Guess?

It's:

Aladin au!
Vizir Shuichi x prince Kokichi

And it will have a lot of surprises!

Anyway! Let's see the plot: Shuichi uses Rantaro in order to enter the cave of wonders and get the magical lamp, but it doesn't go as planned. Rantaro is head over heels over the unseen princess of the Agrabah and using the power of the genie, Kaito, he manages to be a 'prince' and be able to court the princess, but what happens when Shuichi finds out about the secret behind the misterious prince.

And now, because I'm excited, let's get on with the story!

Title: what's your wish?

Shuichi pov:

"Get in there and don't be fooled by the riches... You only need to get me the lamp... Then... The your freedom. Will all be yours." I said to the said street thief. He looked a bit skeptical, but I had the upper hand in this.

Rantaro entered the said cave. Silence. Only silence followed after. I waited calmly, even if I was anxious on the inside. Why did I put all of my trust on a mere thief. But he said that it's what I needed to get the lamp. I hope that he wasn't wrong... It's already the 5th boy that I captured just for this.

I was ready to leave when I heard a rumble. That bitch! He must have been tempted.

I rushed a bit inside, seeing Rantaro just gripping on the edge of the stairs, lava under him. "Help me! Please!" He pleaded. "Do you have the lamp?" I asked. "I have it! Just help me!" he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and got him up. He is whiny enough. "The lamp..." I said. Rantaro put in my hands the said lamp. I smiled weakly and out it in my pouch. "Perfect... Now... Your services aren't needed anymore." I mumbled, turning my back on him. I heard only some hissing and cracking after that Rantaro's scream as well as that monkey of his.

Maybe that would teach him a lesson to never steal again.

I returned to the Palace, going to my tower, where I exhaled. A small snake coiled around my arm, then entered the pouch, but it didn't get out anything. I became a bit confused.

I got my own hands in there, searching for it, but it wasn't. I let out a small scream of frustration as I hit the table hard with my palm. That smart thief.

Our plan is doomed without the lamp!

No one pov:

Kokichi was looking from his balcony at the city. His evening pink grown was plopped on his shoulders, slipping a little. His purple hair was tied neatly in a long ponytail that almost reached his ankles. The boy looked at his bracelet, then at the said city. He exhaled and left the balcony, slumping on the bed.

"You have every rich you could ask for, yet you are skulking and whining..." Maki, his assistant said. "Well... At least you were born a girl! Baba forces me to pretend I'm a girl so that I could get a dumb prince to marry. I don't want that! And on top, I'm locked in here! At least you can go trough the city!" he said annoyed.

"Perhaps... You don't want to get a prince since already someone got your interest?" Maki said. Kokichi only blushed lightly, touching his lips like a ghost. "Yeah... A thief stole my heart." he exhaled.

Maki rolled her eyes as she prepared the things for the end of the night. "The sultan thinks it's the best way for everyone..." "I know... And I trust baba, but I also trust my heart too..."