64.💙🔍💜🙃💛🖤💛🍌

It's a bunch of yellow characters that have a love for bananas...

So?

Guess?

It's:

Minion au!
Agent Shuichi x SuperVillan(?) Kokichi

Yes... Kokichi has the minions this time.

And now, on with the plot: As the new master of the minions, Kokichi has big plans... But knowing that the minions tend to be a little... Dumb... Kokichi has to take care of that aspect, all while he tries to steal something really important. But there is also somebody to try and stop him. Shuichi has one of the dumbest plans in history in order to catch this genius criminal. What he doesn't know is that this genius criminal has more up his sleeve. But that's alright! Because Shuichi has something hidden too...

And now... On with the bananas!

Title: babysitting minions

Kokichi pov:

I looked through the phone list I had. Stuart 35 was next to me as Kevin 110 and Bob 37 were copying my actions, but instead using something else.

"Para tu..." I hummed as Stuart gave me something. It was a phone number. I looked closely at the said paper with the number on it. It was a local babysitter's number.

Perfect...

I smiled and caressed his head gently, making stuart to shy a bit. But that was a wrong move, since a bunch of all other minions clinged to me in search for headpats too. I groaned, finally making my way out and grabbing my phone that was almost a smoothie in a blender. It was close.

I dialed the said number and waited for the other person to pick it up.

Shuichi pov:

"Don't forget, Saihara... You need to get information about this dangerous man..." I groaned at the orders from the HQ... My mission was to inspect the famous 'Phanthom thief' as most say it. And if my speculations are alright, I should finish it quickly. It was my first field mission! I was usually assigned on office errands and all of that while Kaede or Kaito were on the field missions.

I saw on my laptop that he was dialing a number. After 2 rings, I moved the phone call to mine, picking it up. "Hello!" I greeted.

"Hi... I called for the babysitting announcement..." I heard a melodic voice say. Babysitter? Why would a famous criminal need a babysitter? And what's with this soft voice?

"Yes..." I responded. I heard a sigh of relief on the other side, then someone saying 'ola' and 'banana' and something in the lines of a...... Blender?

"Sorry... Those little ones are a bit energetic..." I heard him say. "It's no problem... I've dealt with energetic little ones..." I mused. "So... I was wondering if you could look out for my little ones tomorrow? I have some errands to do in the other part of the town and I can't let them be all alone..." I heard him. "The ages?" I asked. It was silence for a bit... "Uhh... I can't really talk anymore... My mom pays a visit... I'll give you all the details tomorrow at 8 am along the address..." he said and closed the call.

It was suspicios...

No one pov:

Kokichi was getting ready for the nap, when he felt something tugging on his pant sleeve. He looked down to see one of the smaller minions with a Teddy bear, looking with big eyes at him.

The boy exhaled and kissed the minion's forehead. "Go to bed now..." he mused. After the said gal leaved, Kokichi raised a brow at the long line of other minions that wanted the same thing. Kokichi rolled his eyes and smiled, starting to do the usual routine with all of them, then got to sleep for real.