57.💙😥💜👾💉🧫🧬

So?

Guess?

It's:

Shuichi x experiment kokichi.

So... Let's just say it popped out.

And now! On with the plot: Shuichi and his class visit a laboratory in a school field trip, when Shuichi is 'lost' from the crowd. The boy finds out about a hidden and horrific part of the lab, which helds monsters of all kinds and experiments. In there, he meets someone who may or may not have been the one Shuichi was missing so much.

And now! On with the story!

Title: not leaving again

No one pov:

Shuichi exhaled as he looked at the bright building of the Enoshima labs. It was a building that was filled with hopefull people in the science field. Today, Shuichi's school arranged a field trip to this lab.

He was still invested in the disappearances from an year ago. Shuichi lost in that day his only love and swore to find out the truth, even if the authorities covered for it, Shuichi was still skeptical, so he made investigations on his own, discovering something not so pleasant.

And today, he was going to confirm his theory.

The bluenette followed suit after his class, being quiet as usual. Once he saw the opportunity, he raised his hand. "Uhh... Excuse me! May I go to the bathroom?" he said. The teacher nodded as the tour guide told him the instructions towards the said room. Shuichi nodded, noting that it was quite the turns.

He got on the first turns, then he got on an alternate way. Shuichi wandered through the halls, seeing that he was going more deep in the building.

Suddenly, he reached a dead end. He hid behind a decorative plant as he saw two employees going to that end. One of them pressed a certain part of the wall, showing a secret entrance. Shuichi slithered his way trough the door, being careful not to be spotted.

Once inside, the boy looked scared around. There were doors like in a mental hospital, with bars for windows and everything, having some little tags on them. It was weird.

Shuichi pov:

I wandered trough the said hall, looking at the tags. One, caught my attention. 0M4 was written in there, and under it it was hung a clipboard. I got closer, looking at what was written in there.

Kokichi Oma
Experiment nr. 5137
Status: Alive
Mental stability:???
Notes: very deceptive, never trust him, always has something on his sleeve, doesn't want to kill.
Number of kills: 0
Number of injured: 243

I was shocked. He was here. I was right! My theory was right!

I exhaled and looked at the lock. It was a digital one. I opened the lid from under it and tinkered a bit with the wires, until I heard a ping and the door unlocking. I opened it and stepped inside, locking it behind me.

The room was pitch black, so I wanted to grab my phone, but something grabbed my hand. It was something really sharp and scaly. A pair of mismatched glowing reptile like eyes looked at me with curiosity.

Something slithered around me, gripping on my neck as the grip became tighter. "K-kokichi..." I managed to say weakly.

Suddenly, the grips loosened. The mismatched eyes looked at me surprised, before I could feel something like clawed scaly hands on my cheeks. I heard some sniffling coming from the thing before me. They were crying! "S-shu? Is it really you?" it was a horase voice, crackling from the sniffles.