61.🐈

We have kittens today!

So?

Guess?

It's:

Saioma cat au!

They are hibrids so it will be explained in the plot.

Let's see it now: Hibrids were really rare to find. And if you saw one, be sure it will be the last time you see it. Shuichi, a cat hibrid has been hiding as Kaede's house pet for years. He grew fond of his owner and loved her family. So when Shuichi is thrown out by Tsumugi, the cat has to learn the ways of the street in order to return home. And who's a better teacher than a small furball.

And now... On with the paws!

Title: New ways and Street days

No one pov:

It was when Kaede was 17 years that she got for Christmas as a gift, a small kitten. It was a black with dark blue kitty that had a white belly and snout and golden eyes. The blonde loved her new companion.

The cat was named Shuichi. He was a silent cat. He didn't like to break havoc, and for some odd reason, he frequently was found in the library. He was afraid of the Tenko Parrot because she bit his paw when he tried to approach the red birb named Himiko. Kaede tried to reassure him that it was nothing. Tenko was just protective.

Some Years passed and Kaede got a husband, Rantaro. Shuichi was with them the whole time. He enjoyed the fact that Rantaro was kind to him,  but not as kind as his owner. Shuichi liked his family and would never want to change it.

But, at one time, after a few more years, Kaede has been acting strange. Shuichi really didn't knew what to do. He even used a few times his human form to disguise and check at the doctor or somewhere else about his owner's condition, but he didn't get any clues.

After 9 months, though, Shuichi finally saw what was causing all of that ruckus. And the motive was something that took him by surprise.

"Look, Shuichi... It's our new family member..." Kaede sang weakly as she got the cat up and let him see what was the matter. Shuichi was met with a small, chubby hand that gripped on his whiskers. He was curious about the small being, so he did smell it a few times.

Shuichi finally concluded that the thing from the crib was a baby.

Everyone was radiating happiness. Shuichi was purring loudly every time the baby would sleep next to him. He was also extremely protective of the little being. It was a new member in the family and that meant Shuichi had to take responsibility as a 'big brother'.

The neighbours heard about it and visited the family to see the baby. And that meant Shuichi was meeting the other pets.

"Woa! A baby! A baby!" Kaito, a dog was jumping excitedly around. Maki, a more sophisticated race of dog was silently staying next to the energetic one. "It's amazing your family has a baby, Shuichi..." she complimented him.

"I know... And it's really cute! Even though it's loud sometimes..." the cat mused. "But you know that they will not give you a lot of attention now... Do you?" Maki countered. "That's not true... Kaede and Rantaro give me attention as much as the baby..." the cat protested.

"Makiroll... Let him in peace... You know our families didn't give us a lot of attention since their own babies came... But it will be alright!" the bigger dog said. "Yeah... There is enough of Kaede's love of both me and the baby..." Shuichi concluded.

Maki only rolled her eyes. "Then you'll see for yourself... Just because you are a cat doesn't mean you will be spoiled too after the baby comes. We got our cages outside since our babies came. They bring only sad moments for you." the dog warned.