47. 🔃🔄✨🗺️

Alright! Let's do some guessing together!

🔃- turn
🔄- another turn
=> twisted

✨- sparkly or something magical, wonderful =>wonder

🗺️-Definitely land...

Now... Think about it...

So?

Guess?

It's:

Omasai Twisted wonderland au!

I watched twisted wonderland on YouTube and boy... Novel game, anime, magic, Disney(official) and infinite possibilities for SHIPS!?! Azul, Mallerius, Ida, Ruggie, Jack, Riddle, Trey, Deuce, Epel and Kamil are my fave precious beans. So fight me on that!

If you don't know what it is... Twisted Wonderland is a Japanese novel and rithm game from Disney with cool arcs and character development. And basically you cannot hate one of them... They all are precious and try to improve! It takes place in the night raven college, a college for wizards with Harry Potter vibes. It's only a Fandom that is still at the start of the journey so it's a bit small.

And I said... What if... Our fave couple attended the Night Raven college as the next generation? And since this is an all boy school... No girls today (altrough I would definitely see Miu fit in Poemfiore or Sakura and Akane in Savanaclaw)... We can have gay all the way!

Now... Before we talk about the plot... I must warn you, I have my ships for TWST that will appear in the story as parents (one is a threesome) so if you don't like them... I don't really care, but please don't hate on me because of that. Ships in this Fandom are a lot and there are some that even myself don't find suitable, but eh... That's it! It's not my right to say anything about the other person. This applies to any of the other fandoms.

I didn't get hate for my ships, but I saw that some artists and fans do get hate, which is not OK... It's basically bullying. And it makes me sad thinking that in this world are people like this.

Anyway! Enough with the chit chat! Let's see the plot: Shuichi Draconia is attending his second year at Night Raven college as the dorm head of Diasomnia when he finally hears about the rumor through the entire college that one resident of Octavinelle is actually a father. Of course this perks up the interest of Shuichi, who started to make an investigation regarding the matter, but maybe he just finds only himself falling in love.

And now... On with the magic!

Title: A father and a detective

Shuichi pov:

"Heya! Shuichi!" I exhaled as Kaito came to me, giggly as always. He was the dorm head of Scarabia and of course in those dorm heads meetings I need to participate, so to get to the point, Kaito was dragging me out of my confort zone to the meeting, because the second year just started and we need to take care of the first years and make preparations for the upcoming events. "Come on, sidekick! You don't want to miss out the meetings! Your father wasn't at them in his college years, but that doesn't mean you aren't going!" He cheered. "Father? Which one?" I asked.

Kaito is my friend since childhood, since papa and his dad were good friends... We got to play together. Rantaro, a Heartslabyul resident, was also our childhood friend made in the same circumstances. We could say that even if we are very different... We still work together.

I exhaled, listening to whatever the principal Cowley was talking. I knew that at some points he was talking about how gracious he was. Still hasn't changed. If my fathers saw him now, they would probably say the same thing.