21. 💙🦹‍♂️💜😨

Yup... This is none other than the remake of the no. 1 story.

I feel like I have a bit of more inspiration for it now.

And so, we begin, with a new plot: Shuichi is forced to be the mastermind of the killing game that Junko prepared for his class. All of them are forced to enter the Neo world program in which Junko specifically prepared devices that could alter their minds and memories so that they could feel the deepest of dispair when they find out everything is fake. Shuichi wants to stop the game, but the rules say that if he tries to do that without murder, then he will be punished and his friends will be killed in real life. Kokichi is suspicious at first about everything, mostly because of the structure of the building and the fact that there are no bugs outside. He decides to do an investigation, giving Shuichi an idea on how to stop the killing game. He will use Kokichi as the protagonist.

It doesn't look so different from the first one... But I promise it is different. By a lot.

PS: I will put a que when to play the music!

Anyway! On with the story!

Title: Let's make suicide, dear mastermind

Shuichi pov:

The killing game started. Yeah I shouldn't be so calm about it, but I have the memories from before. I knew that the only real danger is me screwing up and getting everyone killed in real life.

Kiibo is also the weirdest of them all. He isn't human, which is something weird, considering that the real Kiibo was a human with ultimate talent in robotics. That binged out suspicion.

For the first night, I got to my dorm then to the second secret passage way to the mastermind room. The other passageway was from the bathroom of the girls. Junko really though I am a girl at first so this is a joke of hers.

Once I got into the said room, Monokuma popped up. "Yo kid, what took you so long? You know... You have work to do!" I sighned an and looked at the monitors.

"Any suspicious actions from the others?" "Straight to the point, I see... Well our survivor is using his perk right on the money! He found the door to the mastermind room!" I nodded and closed my eyes a bit. I felt a tingling sensation with them but after some seconds it disappeared.

"Anyone who is suspecting something?" I asked still with my eyes closed. "Well no... Until now, no one is investigating something in particular, except of course the survivor." I nodded a bit.

"Then... The keycard to this room will stay here... I will use only the secret passage from my room." I got up, looking at the monochromatic bear. "Don't you dare screw this up..." "Ay Ay, red eyes! Kid you sure have some anger in you!" Red eyes? What?

I got to the mirror from there, looking into my face. A pair of red glowing eyes was looking back at me. I got some steps back, touching my chin with worry. This is bad. Really bad. If they see me with glowing red eyes sure they will make assumptions. "How do I make them disappear?" "Dunno... You are the mastermind... You orchestrate this game..." I am the mastermind. Then this is my signature look?

I calmed down, concentrating. I need to make them disappear. I felt again that tingling sensation. My eyes were changing color again, becoming that dusty gold I once had. Huh so this is the power of the mastermind. Having control over Monokuma and changing eye colors so no one could suspect a thing. Interesting.

I looked at Monokuma... "Tomorrow... Put my motive in action." "It's a lame one!" "Then do it... After all Junko said for lame humans, lame motives will trigger them." "You sure are a boring mastermind... Maybe that plain shit filled girl could have been better than you." "Don't complain... At least be greatfull I play by the rules..."