8.💙😈💜✝️

Sooo

Guess?

It's:

Demon Shuichi x Cleric Kokichi

If you are wondering... Yes... I don't know how to write Cleric... But to your information, the cleric is a holy person who has the job of getting out demons from humans houses, objects or even living things.

The scenario is more complicated this time(I am not sorry): Kokichi is one of the best clerics that the church of Vatican has. He is assigned on a case that involves the house were once lived his boyfriend, Shuichi. The parents say after some days of Shuichi's death, in the house started to happen wierd and anormal things. And once, the dad was almost killed. Kokichi needs to investigate the house while a certain someone is following him.

It came to me when I tried to sleep after I sat the entire day with my demon of a little sister. Don't ask why... It Just came to my head.

Anyway! On with the story! (and no... This time we don't need holy water)

This will contain Sakura attempts and deaths. And a sprinkle of depression.

Title: Get over your boyfriend's death

Kokichi pov:

I had a little holiday after the Vatican found out about my boyfriend's death. I was broken and alone... Again.

Shuichi was the only one that didn't even question my job or the fact that I had hetercromia. He just gave me all of his love. We were so happy together, nothing could ever break that. So I still didn't believe he committed suicide.

Tomorrow I need to go back to the job. Today I will get the info on the case. I groaned and go to have a quick shower. I looked disgusting. All cried out, ruffled and eyebags under my eyes. I am still wondering if they are going to pop sooner or later.

The shower really helped me with reflecting on myself. I didn't have anyone that really cared about me in this world. The Vatican only cares about me because I am 'a holy person' if I hadn't solved that case when I was a kid, probably today I would be already dead. Like Shumai.

Dead... It sounds so tempting. To not have anything to do other than just sleep for eternity. It sounds amazing at some point.

Even someone as miserable and trashy as me could dream for the day I will be dead... To see again my beloved Shumai... And nothing to ever break us apart again.

Until then... I will burn my dread (*insert guns, mass destruction and the emo blue Jesus*) in the deepest of my heart. Maybe I will become an emo depressed idiot that will make a clean suicide... Not that someone cares.

I got out of the shower with a towel on my head, having on my pijamas. My thoughts were still to that suicide. It was strange how no one except the parents saw the body. And how the buring ceremony was so short. Almost like... They hide something. This were the thoughts that give me the sleep. My future suicide and Shuichi's suicide.

The next day, I made my routine and finally got a look on the case. The Vatican insisted that I must have a fax at the house. I do have a little apartment for 2. It wasn't much since Vatican doesn't give me a salary and just pay for the apartament and everyday needs. I was basically their puppy.

I read the pice of paper from the fax. I widen my eyes when I saw what was the case. The Saihara house. Some novice came there, but immediately exited the house very injured. The said novice was at the hospital now, having a severe treatment.

First... I need to talk to that novice. Thank God they included the novice's name and address of the hospital. I grabbed my casual wear and a bag with the necessary before I left the apartment and go to the said hospital.