44.💙🗡️💜✨🧚‍♂️🎭Pt.2

I love the concept... Alright?

Now I'm curious... Which au concept you liked the most so far? My favorite has to be the Ghoul king au, P5/P5R/P5S, the little mermaid au and this one... Because damn those are, in my opinion, gold.

Well... Now... Since this idea has me bugging for a long time, I will first explain the timeline where this takes place. Mostly because we will have some winx interactions and more mentions of places that are cannon in the show. (season 8 doesn't count)

The story takes place before Bloom gets to Alfea. Basically, the first part was before the winx series, and now we will be starting just some time before the first season. Bloom and Kokichi are neighbours.

And now! I present to you the almighty plot:  for the summer, Kokichi goes back on earth because he really wants to do the college in there. But his plans for a fun summer holiday along his friends from there is easy crashed when 2 certain prince's decide to stay for the summer with their mother, to get some time together as a little exchange, since Kokichi did visit his father not so often, more for his grandma, but that still counted. And on top of that, a new follower of Junko made some ruckus in the oceans, meaning that Kokichi, Tsumugi and Kaede are up for a new quest.

And if you are wondering... This time I didn't draw their wings... I just binged some oc ideas... Sorry... But those were more close to my imagination than my concept art.

Also... I have this theory about the sirenix quest that I will use it in the story, along with some new places and all that: the quest will guide the group of fairies/witches trough the said trials from their own home planets so they will need to face ordeals from their own home and have the emphaty, self-confidence and courage to adventure trough their own ocean, seeing the beauty and also the dangers of it, showing that not every planet is perfect and to gain power from their own planet's ocean. IDK... It just came to me...

And now! Let's get on with the magic!

Title: Sirenix summer

No one pov:

"Dad said that this is the address... No?" Rantaro only nodded as he looked at the said building before them. He and Kaito expected something not so expensive, but nothing like that.

Kaito exhaled and ring at the doorbell. After a few minutes, a woman, not so tall, answered. "Oh Hello, boys... Your father told me about your visit... Come inside..." The woman was beaming with happiness at the sight of her precious sons.

"Mama! We haven't seen in like forever! I'm so happy we are going to spend the entire summer together... Even if the Selenium's royal ball is in 3 weeks and we need to participate... It's no biggie!" Kaito hugged the woman, smiling as Rantaro pulled inside the luggage, giggling and joining the hug. "I know, darling... But Kokichi did tell me about you 2 almost everytime we talked. He will be very happy to hear about your holiday here..." "Yes... Kokichi filled us in about you too, mom... We could say that he was our way of keeping up with each other..." Rantaro mused with a small smile.

"speaking about Kokichi... Where is he?" The woman smiled warmly. "At the beach... He got on a going out with his friends... He goes out almost every day with them. They are such a kind group." The woman mused.

"DIE!" Kokichi screamed as he shoot Hajime with his watergun, making the boy get a good one in his face. Nagito, who was near the purple boy giggled. "Run for cover! He's going to murder all of us!" Aoi screamed as the said team ran from Hajime's fury.

Kokichi was laughing as he reloaded his weapon and got to a safe place. The said group of kids got to the beach specifically for a water fight. And Kokichi wasn't going to have any kind of mercy on his opponents. He was having a fun time along Nagito, his BFF, as they shot with water the poor Hajime, making him fall on his butt in the sand.