Hidden Chapter: Jisoo

Wings.

Flapping wings.

I slowly flutter my eyes open only to be welcomed by my parrots flying around my room.

Jisuu.

Jisuu.

Hi, I’m Jisuu. And I’m okay.

They kept on saying that. I used to tell them any random English phrase that I could think of and they easily learned it. I got up from my bed and looks at my messy room. They are all over the place.

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” My 7 parrots are flying around and making a mess everywhere. Can I just have a decent sleep in my own home?! I get up from my bed to follow him out. His giggles are echoing in the hallway along with his loud footsteps. “Yaaah! You punk!” I shouted again and runs downstairs.

This kid runs to the kitchen and hides behind Mom who is busy cooking us some breakfast.

“Mom! Noona is going to hit me again! Mooom! Help!” Jungkook shouted and hides behind her.

“Oh, my gosh! These kids!” Mom exclaimed but laughs along with our housekeepers. We run around the kitchen counter and the 3 housekeepers turned their backs to avoid spilling any food around. They are so used to us running around and they already know when to lift the trays or plates filled with food if we run passed them.

I glared at him again when he slides on the countertop to escape from me. He stood behind Mom and sticks his tongue out to piss me more.

“Yah! Stop hiding! I swear to God, I’m gonna pull all your hair off your head!” I shouted and wraps my arms around Mom to reach him behind her.

“Mom! She’s so cruel!” Jungkook shouted again.

“So-yah. Come on now. Stop the chasing.” Mom softly said and kisses my hair. “I asked him to wake you up.”

“Mom, he opened the cage of my parrots! That was the third time!” I said and pouted and just let her pat my hair. “Can I not have a peaceful weekend at home just for once?!”

Mom giggled. “Let it go. Come here, sweetie. Mommy missed you. You haven’t been home for weeks.” She said again and kissed my forehead.

Jungkook sticks his tongue out to tease me again. I gritted my teeth and reached for his ear, twisting it.

“Ah, ah! Appa!!” Jungkook exclaimed, twisting his body too and tipping his toes. He is even crunching his nose as he tries to get my hand off him. “Mom! She’s hurting me!” He said again and I just let him go when Mom is about to turn to look at him.

“Stop it you two. Come on now. Take a bath and get ready for breakfast. Help your sister catch her parrots.” Mom said and taps Jungkook’s cheek who just pouted and hugs Mom too.

“You heard that?” I said and glared at him. “If you aren’t in my room in minutes, I’ll tell Mom that you’re racing again!”

Mom widened her eyes and looks at Jungkook behind her. “You’re racing again? Is that why you’re missing a lot of your classes? Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Didn't we had a deal? If you fail your classes, no racing."

“Noona!” Jungkook called and looked at me.

I stick my tongue out and turns my back to finally walk back to my room.

“Wait! Mom, she’s lying. I am not racing! The last—”

“He went home at 2 in the morning last night, Mom. I opened the gate myself.” I said again and sticks my tongue out for the second time.