29: Road Back to Viper

Author's Note: Hello, everyone

Author's Note: Hello, everyone. I decided to update and remove some parts of this chapter. I have been reading comments about how Jungkook's character confuses everyone and even self-diagnosed him that he is a bipolar. (PS, I deleted them). He is not bipolar. He has severe anxiety problems and gets anxiety attacks because of overanalyzing and overthinking; a trauma response and that's the reason why he cannot race in this story.

Let's not normalize self-diagnosing a person because they made bad decisions and bad choices. Let's not assume that having mental challenges or illness will lead you to poor decision making. A lot has happened to Jungkook and Lisa in this story. And I admit, I made it a little too much to be honest. Too much for other's liking. In the following chapters, you will understand them more. Choosing bad choices and making bad decisions is a part of being human; a part of growing.

Mental health is a very big thing for me. I want to spread awareness about how this is a lifetime battle for those people who are diagnosed as a bipolar or clinically depressed. Let's be informed. The more we become aware, the more we understand.

Love y'all.
Author Tiff x

🐰

"Hold up, let me check it first." I heard Nessey said as she take a closer look on the engine of one of the cars in my treasure box. I haven't been in here for years. And these cars are not even checked for years too. I can't even tell if they are still working. Lambo and Lucid are too busy with the other cars and I am a little confused about Nessey's cold treatment to me since last night in my cabin.

I mean, we woke up in the same bed. Even kissed. She calmed me down when I was having an attack. I am so confused right now. God, this woman will be the death of me. I bite my lower lip anxiously and watch her sweep some dusts off the engine, checking for some broken wires or something.

"I got some leaking in here." Lambo suddenly said, making her turn her head and look at him. "We gotta change the air pressure too."

Nessey looked back at the engine she's working on. "Yeah, mine too." She answered briefly then looked at me. "How long did you left them here?"

"Uhm.. 6 years?"

She nodded curtly. "We need new parts."

"That's not a problem." I answered and rested my hands on the hood too, still waiting for her to look at me for more than 2 seconds but she's obviously avoiding me.

"Right. I got a email from Chae this morning." She said and takes her phone out of her back pocket. "I will have a meeting with my Mom. This is where the messy part starts." She said and moves back to close the hood of the car. "Yo, Lambo. Write a list of the parts needed. I'll get them done until the end of the day. I will let you know if they're allocated and ready for release."