Hidden Chapter: Jimin

I heard someone sit by the counter

I heard someone sit by the counter. Car keys and phone thrown over the table. I smirked when I saw my dongsaeng who's always problematic about his married life. Thank God I haven't thought of marriage. It actually creeps me out.

"1 week. You have a new record. You didn't come to my bar for 1 week now." I said and smirked at him. "Are you getting sex from another club, Jungkook-ssi?"

He giggled. "No, I was just busy. Reese is back by the way." He said and drinks on the brandy I gave him. "And-- she looks-- different."

"Well, she was away for more than a month. You'll get used to it." I answered and wipes some glasses by the counter.

"No, different. Like-- really different." He said and narrowed his eyes on me. "She said yes to our dinner. Tonight."

"What? Really?" I mumbled, raising my eyebrows on him.

"So, you're gonna have sex again after 3 months. Man, your dick must be so excited." Our hyung Yoongi said as he places refills of liquor on the shelves by the counter.

Jungkook laughed. "Hyung, I didn't know you're back from England?" He asked, drinking from his glass again.

"Well, I can't live without korean foods. I can't stay there for too long. Besides, I just went there for the musical concert." He said and helps me wipe the glasses.

"No, he just can't admit he misses me." I teased with giggling Jungkook. He made a face, making me and the younger giggle more. This old man isn't that type who always shows that he cares. But he really do. He's trying to look cool but we know better.

He's soft like a ball of kitten fur. Purr purr.

"No, I just need someone to tell me to stop the drinking. I almost slipped there." Yoongi-hyung said, making me and Jungkook stop the laughing and look at him.

"You almost slipped?" I repeated, putting my towel down the table. He made a half-smile and nodded.

"Yeah. Almost, but I didn't. Next time I knew, I am in a plane back to Seoul." He answered and looks at Jungkook. "Tell me about your wife. Let's not talk about me." He said and giggled.

Yoongi-hyung is trying so hard to stop himself from drinking. Which is very hard because he owns this club and everywhere you look, it's all about liquors and cocktails. He personally asked me to manage it because he's keeping himself busy with playing the piano. He gets to travel to play musicals too. At least, he has something to do to keep himself busy.

Out of all of us, I am the toughest when it comes to alcohol. Jungkook and Jin-hyung gets second. Yoongi-hyung loves to drink and we are the original drinking buddies. But a time came that he just can't stop. He even went to his music class drunk that the Principal got him suspended for months.

"Well, like I said, Reese is back. And she kissed me." Jungkook said, diverting my attention to him.

"What's new about the kiss? You always kiss her." I said and continued wiping the glasses from the dish rack.