37: Moon

It is a long night

It is a long night. My Mom is even there to drag me to speak to some of their clients. Since she knew a lot of them, even Reese too, she expected me to do some negotiations and I can see on her face that I didn't disappoint. I walked out the balcony to get myself some air. This fucking headache is just a pain the ass. I was interrupted when I heard someone called for me, joining me in the balcony.

"It is very nice to see you like this, Lalisa." I heard the voice of Prince Monkut who has a glass of wine in his hand and handed to me.

I smiled, receiving it. "You too, Prince Monkut. But I would really appreciate if you'll call me Director Choi in the mean time." I answered, sipping on my wine.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course. That Playing Princess plan is very clever." He answered and looks inside, glancing at Jungkook who is still busy with some negotiations with his co-businessmen. "You never disappoint."

I smiled again. "Paying me a visit makes me think you're getting impatient."

"Oh, no. I am not. I know you have your own time to do things right. I heard about what happened to the leader of Trion. He kinda messed things up. That made me excited, I was waiting for you to do something about it." He answered and sips on his wine as he looks at me. Of course, he'll know about it.

"I have everything under control. You will witness the race you are dying to see, my Prince. I will assure you that." I answered and sips on my wine, shifting my eyes to Jungkook who is walking towards us.

"I see you met my father's best mate, Director Choi." Jungkook said and bowed in a Thai traditional way with his hands pressed together. "It is my honor to finally meet you again, Prince Monkut." He formally greeted.

"I appreciate the invitation, Director Jeon. It's been years since I visited Seoul. And your father is always as accomodating as he is like I remember." He answered and smiled at him. "You have a lovely wife. It felt home speaking to someone in my native language."

Jungkook smiled at me who securely wrap his arm around my waist. "I am glad she made you feel home." Jungkook answered. "My Father sent me to let you know that he is inviting you to a private meeting. I have Secretary Jieun to lead the way for you." He said and looked at Jiuen who stood up beside him. She also gave him that traditional bow.

"Of course. Thank you so much for your time, Director Choi." He said and gave me a smile. I smiled back and bowed to him too.

"My pleasure, My Prince."

We watched him leave with Jieun, leaving me and Jungkook in this balcony. He turned to look at me and narrowed his eyes. "That Prince looked like he's fliriting with you. Just because I don't have a crown, he looked better."

I giggled, lowering my head. "He's not flirting with me. God, Jungkook. He's the Prince of my country." I answered, making him press me against the balcony, caging me with his arms both on my sides.