Hidden Chapter: Jungkook

I gulped more of my whiskey

I gulped more of my whiskey. I looked at my wrist watch and it's almost 1 in the morning. I groaned and pinch the bridge of my nose thinking I still have classes tomorrow. God, it's just a pain in the ass to keep myself in school. The whole scenario in attending a University is just overbearing. Being on my second year in College just gives me headache.

"Jungkook-ah!" I heard Jimin's voice and finally felt his arm over my shoulder. "Did you see her already? The girl who fixed your tire yesterday?"

"Not yet." I said and my eyes roamed around the area to search for her. I know I saw her here weeks before I busted my car in Busan. She caught my eyes because number 1, she doesn't look like she's even legal to go to clubs, number 2, she's gorgeous as fuck.

For some reason, she looked more beautiful when I knew she can fix cars. Her signature bandana tied on her hair with her greasy jumpers and Converse is such a damn turn on. She doesn't even think twice to get dirty as she studies and fixes the engine of my car. My eyes travelled to her denim jacket tied on her small waist that has a dragon print on it and has blotchers of spray paint on them.

I mean, how many women can fix cars anyway?

And number 3, I saw her handed a car key to a racer from a gang. She's racing too.

"Well, how about go and talk to Jieun instead? She's with her friends Suzy and Inna tonight." Jimin asked, sitting on the stool next to me.

"No, thanks. I am more interested about my gorgeous mechanic. She'll show up. I told her to." I answered and sips on my whiskey again.

Jimin shrugged. "Oof, our Jungkookie is whipped." He said and turns his head around the area. "Have you seen Yoongi-hyung?"

I frowned. "You were with him."

He shrugged. "He said he'll be behind the counter tonight. I should watch him mix some cocktails. I need it for class." He answered and continued scanning the room with his crescent shaped eyes. Jimin-hyung is studying about the hospitality industry becauase Yoongi-hyung influenced him with it. Those two are inseparable.

I narrowed my eyes when a lady caught my attention who walked in the middle of the crowd. She is wearing this long sleeved shirt and denim pants. Her hair is covered with a satin cloth, only her eyes are visible. She is looking around, probably looking for someone too.

I noticed that jacket over her shoulders though. That dragon print behind her screams like that mechanic I met yesterday.

Gotcha.

"I saw her." I said and drinks on the last drop of my whiskey before leaving Jimin-hyung on the counter. I watched her stride between the grooving crowd and covered her ears as she walks to the bathroom, escaping from the noise of the dancefloor. I sneaked in the way to walk to the bathroom area and grabbed her hand. I pushed her against the wall and pinned her wrist beside her head.