Talk with Tiff

Author's Note: Hello, beautiful humans! I'm seriously happy because this book is constantly reaching more readers

Author's Note: Hello, beautiful humans! I'm seriously happy because this book is constantly reaching more readers. I have been receiving a lot of notifications of people adding Mirrored in their libraries. I cannot even explain how you guys are making my day every time you comment about the book or how Nessey and Viper's characters confuse the hell out of you. But thank you for understanding their pain, how they handled that pain and how they survived from it. Bad decisions and bad choices will make us learn things and will make as grow as a human being.

I will never get tired of giving my gratitude for the support you are giving me. And as we celebrate Mirrored's 1st anniversary and our road to 100k reads, here's a little gift from me.

Reminder: Don't proceed to read this chapter if you haven't finished the book. There are plenty of spoilers in here and if you haven't finished the entire book, you might not understand this chapter.

Enjoy! 💜

Talk with Tiff

Director: Alright, you ready, Tiff?

Tiff: (smiles nervously) Yeah, I think so. Don't roll it yet. I feel like my stomach is turning. I think I'm going to puke my shit out.

Director: You're going to be fine. You created these characters. You should be proud.

Tiff: Should I?

Director: Alright. In 3, 2, 1. Camera roll. Action!

✅ Recording..

Tiff: Hello everyone, thank you so much for reaching this chapter. This is not a continuation of the Unsaid Chapter or the B-side story. But you know-I'm planning to give you more snippets in the future if my time persists. I know a lot of you are really wondering if I am going to continue them-or not? Whether there will be a sequel of Hennessey and Viper's story-or if their son Jungshin will be joining the race-or-

Director: (interrupts) Tiff, the interview? Yeah?

Tiff: (looks on her queue card) Oh, right. (clears her throat) Can I have a bathroom break?

Director: Again? That was like the forth time in 15 minutes.

Tiff: What can I do? I have a small bladder!

Director: Fine. Stop rolling!

Tiff: (leaves)

🕛

🕧

🕐