20: Dodge Viper (3)

I held my breath the moment Jimin stepped on his accelerator

I held my breath the moment Jimin stepped on his accelerator. I pressed my back against his seat and released a heavy sigh as I watch the passing of each lightpost before my eyes. Multiple cars are before us but Jimin managed to get over them, leading the race.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered and gulped hard.

"You okay?" Jimin asked, turning to me.

"Yah! Eyes on the road!" I exclaimed, making him giggle and turn to a curve, avoiding the huge bus in front of us. He increased his gear and switched pedals. Those familiar sounds of pedal kicks and gear movements felt nostalgic. The running numbers on the screen can even make me choke my breath.

"Hold tight, we're drifting." He said, decreasing his gear and turned the handbrake. I firmly closed my eyes when I heard the tires screeched against the road. When I opened my eyes, we are in a less crowded road. I saw the Red Ferrari behind us through the rearview mirror. "Fuck, did you just close your eyes?" Jimin asked, making me turn my head to look at him.

"What?"

He shake his head with that familiar smug on his face and just increased his gear again. The RPM of his car increasing to 130km/h. "You should wake up that sleeping racer inside of you." He said and gets his both hands on the steering wheel.

The Red Ferrari is slowly approaching us. I watched Jimin's fingers rubbed his nitro buttons and turned to Solar beside us. He winked at her before turning on his nitros, making me press my back harder against my seat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I whispered and gripped on my seatbelt tighter. My eyes caught that familiar blonde hair of Taehyung by the end of the road. A couple of racers are also waiting at the end. Jimin made another drift, turning his car around before stopping right in front of him.

"Easy win." He said and smiled.

"First win in Paris." Jimin answered and looked at me. "Yah, are you okay?" He asked, touching my chest.

I didn't answer right away and tried to calm my breathing. "Fuck." I whispered again before looking at him. "T-that was am-amazing."

He laughed. "You missed a lot, Viper." He answered and unbuckled his seatbelt to get off his car. I also unbuckled my seatbelt and met Taehyung as I get off too.

"You okay?" He asked, cupping my face. "You looked fucking pale." He said, making me release a short giggle. I draped my arm on his shoulder for me not to collapse with my shaking knees.

"I haven't been in a race for years, hyung." I whispered making him laugh and tussled my hair.

"You'll survive, Jungkookie." He whispered back as we watch the Red Ferrari finally arrived. Jimin is leaning against his car and waited for her to get off her car.

"Deal granted." She said, making Jimin nod and walk to her who also leaned against her hood.

"That was a fun race." We heard him said and took her hand, putting the Bugatti car key on her open palm. "This will serve as a gift. I will look forward for you to go back in Seoul and race against me again." He said and pulled her waist to land his lips against hers.