Unsaid Chapter: Jieun

Author's Note: Surprised? Sorry, I can't stop writing

Author's Note: Surprised? Sorry, I can't stop writing. Lalisa's first solo album made me do this. 😅 I am not really considering giving you more chapters for this book but I can't help it. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it.

All the love!
Author Tiff xx

🍓

Jieun forcedly banged the hand phone on her desk after hanging up from that unexpected phone call. She is shaking in anger and when she slowly lifted her head to look at the committee members of her headquarters, they all flinched and turned away, not even daring to meet her eyes. She maybe a small human being but she is someone you cannot be messed it.

She is Continental.

And no one will dare to mess with her name.

She has her own headquarters to facilitate the upcoming races and she usually hold events in Seoul to witness talented racers. She also has created an Olympus. A group of racers that she had chosen to help her rule and create her legacy. The Olympus is composed of 12 members and all of them are assigned to the 12 districts of the entire South Korea to watch and report races that is happening. All active gangs and racers has their own identification and every gang leader is expected to report to each member of Olympus for any rank ups in the chain. One of the crucial things that is keeping her busy are the trials of racers if it happened that they played against her rules.

Whoever violates The Decree, a trial will be executed and a decision will be served. You can either get sentenced or completely removed as a racer.

Lee Jieun’s matriarchy is at its best.

She sometimes gets invited to different cities and overseas as well to facilitate a certain race. Well, most of the time she gets invited to watch it. Just in case she wants to look for someone she can race against with to be her successor. She has to pick the best racer she had ever known and take it as a pride of losing from it.

It would be a shame losing a race from someone who is too weak. For a Continental to be remembered, she has to prepare for the best race of her life. The more life-threatening it is, the more exciting and deserving it would be remembered. A legacy is what makes a racer a Continental.

And what’s really interesting about her? Her femininity. She can wear a long dress like it’s a party or wear the biggest hats like she doesn’t even care of it won’t fit her door. She wears whatever the fuck she wants and no one will bat an eye because of it.

She looked too fancy for a racer? Well, no one wins naked. If she will drive her life for the last time, she wants to wear her best dress and no one will say she can’t. No one said anything when a man wore his leather jacket to look like a rock star even though he doesn’t sing. Who the fuck will say she can’t wear a dress if she felt like a princess to race?