8: Make it Real

I am silently watching Jungkook sleep next to me

I am silently watching Jungkook sleep next to me. His arm draped on my waist and his legs intertwined with mine, making sure I won't leave. He even looks good when he sleeps. His calm breathing reciprocates with the waves of the sea beneath this yacht. The way his lips pouted from his squished cheek against the pillow is too adorable. He looked like beast a while ago, now he looked like a sleeping toddler. I can even see his two front teeth from here.

He looks like a bunny and definitely fucks like a bunny.

I glanced at my wrist watch and realized that it's already 2 in the morning. I didn't know he was that desperate for my sister with the times he touched me tonight. He just can't stop. And every time he reaches his peak, he declares his love and adoration to my sister.

I firmly closed my eyes. What a first day of your Playing Princess, Lalisa. You got yourself a good fuck from the man who's in love with your sister.

Fucking great. You deserved a card nailed on your forehead that says "Asshole of the Year".

I tried to move my feet from his strong legs. He released a soft groan, pulling me closer. He buried his face against my neck, sniffing my sister's perfume I wore this morning.

"Jungkook." I whispered, touching his cheek.

He moaned and shifted his weight over me. Oh Christ. I need to fucking pee. "I have to go to the bathroom." I whispered against his ear.

"No." He whined, making me release a small giggle.

"Quit it, bunny. I need to pee." I said, making him release a giggle too and looked at me.

"Did you just call me bunny?" He asked with his hoarse bedroom voice and messy hair.

"Yes, I did." I answered and kissed his pouting lips before pushing him on bed to finally walk to the bathroom. I looked at myself on the mirror and my face is literally glowing. Look what sex can do to me. My cheeks have this natural blush and my neck is filled with purple and red bruises from Jungkook's remorseless kisses.

I brushed my hair up with my fingers and saw more marks on my breast and back. Did you like that, Lisa?

Hell, yeah.

That was the best sex I've ever had in a while. I suddenly remembered how he moaned my sister's name against my ear over and over again. I gritted my teeth with guilt and clenched my fist as I contemplate what just happened tonight.

I am right. I was the prey all along.

🌸

"Are you sure you can do it?" I said, looking at the two stunned ladies in front of me. Yeji and Yuna met gazes as they hold their brushes to hide those kiss marks left by Jungkook.

"Uhm, it'll take a little while." Yuna answered and smiled at me.

"Sorry, we just -- had a rough night." I said, making them shake their heads vigoriously.