4: Lisa and the Distractions

I am standing in front of Reese's clothes and contemplating if I'm wearing any of these

I am standing in front of Reese's clothes and contemplating if I'm wearing any of these. Jesus, that woman. Why doesn't she have anything that's in dark color? I rolled my eyes and opened the drawer where I kept my own stuff. I get into my short jeans and oversized band shirt.

When I opened the door of the walk-in closet, Jungkook just came out of the bathroom. He is drying his hair with that white towel. I froze and my eyes trailed down his toned arms, broad chest and exquisitely hot abs.

I can't help not to whistle, making him stop and look at me. We met gazes but his eyes looked down my shirt. "Did I just hear you whistled at me?"

"Huh?" I uttered and cleared my throat. "N-no?" I answered and pulled my phone from my back pocket. "New ringtone." I answered and walked out the room, hitting my head with my knuckles. "Stupid bitch." I whispered and closed the door behind me.

I went inside Reese's gallery room and started looking for my sister's number on my phone screen.

"Hello?" She answered after a few rings.

"Yo, Reese!" I whispered-yelled. "What the fuck is going on?! You said you and that Jeon guy aren't intimate?! Why in the world would be ask for a kiss the moment he got home? Is that a part of your housewife duties? Why does he--" 

"Wait, slow down, Lisa. What happened?" She interrupted. Why the hell she sounds so calm like a fucking sloth?!

"So your Jeon guy just went home. And he asked me to kiss him. Do you kiss him every time he goes home? What the actual fuck, Reese?" I said, making her giggle. "There's nothing funny here, Princess."

"He likes to tease me. But I don't." She answered.

"What?" I uttered and sank on the wooden stool. "Kill me." I said and touched my lips.

"You kissed him? On the cheek, right?" She asked, sounding amused.

"No, I fucking gaped on him." I answered, making her giggle. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! I just kissed your husband. You find that funny?" I said, whispering like a fucking retard on my phone.

"I'm so sorry. He must be so surprised." She said and giggled again.

"Well, yeah. His eyes looked bigger than my nipples." I said and rolled my eyes. She laughed this time but suddenly coughed. "Wait, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just don't engage with too much intimacy. Lead him to business." She said and coughed again.