50: Way to Lisa's Heart

What

What.

The.

Fuck.

Did he just kiss her in front of me? He is kissing what’s mine. Does he think I am that stupid not to notice that he actually did that on purpose? I can clearly see how surprised she is with the way he pulled her for that damn kiss. Lisa pushed him against his chest and looked at me. He was a great company as far I can remember but fuck this. He has no right to touch what’s mine.

I gritted my teeth and made big steps to reach him. I grabbed his arm and flew my fist across his face, busting those lips who dared to touch what’s rightfully mine. Lisa gasped and watched him fell on the floor. Yeah, take that. I guess my boxing trainings became useful today. I was about to get over him but Lisa blocked my way and pushed me against my chest.

“Oh, my God! Jungkook, stop!” She exclaimed and continued to push me away. “Jungshin is on the other room, for fuck’s sake.” She said as she looks up to me. I looked at her, processing how close she is to me right now. Goddamn, how can she look so beautiful? I stepped back like how she wanted. She turned to look at him but I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. No, there is no way she will kneel beside him to check how pussy he really is. I nuzzled my nose against her hair and inhaled her perfume. I pulled her closer, my hand on the back of her head to get my nose against her cheek. Oh, Jesus Christ. She smells the same. She still has that perfume that I always loved. The smell that keeps me stable and alive.

I didn’t know I miss her too much that I almost wanted to lock her up in a room and take her again.

My eyes shifted to Lucas who stood up from the floor. He brushed his lip and spit some blood out of his mouth. I glared at him. “You think I won’t notice that you did that on purpose?” I said, making a step to him but Lisa pushed me again, looking up to me.

“Get your hands off her.” Lucas said and made a step to pull Lisa from me. She released a small squeal but I caught her other arm, keeping her between us.

“Make me.” I answered, my lips even felt like shaking.

“She’s not yours to keep.” Lucas answered, pulling her closer to him.

I smirked. “And you think she’s yours then? Think again, buddy.” I answered and pulled her closer to me. Lisa turned her head to the both of us. But I am too busy glaring at this man who thinks he owns what’s mine for years. His lips twitch and made a step to reach me but Lisa grabbed her arms and pressed her hands against our chests to keep the distance between us.

“I swear to God, you two.” She said and looks at me and then him. “If my son witnessed this commotion, none of you will get to see us ever again.”

I finally looked at her and recognized that fearless eyes that she used to have. Fucking hell. She cannot disappear again. She did that to me twice. I ain’t having that for the third time. Especially now that I knew I have a son who I missed 5 years of his life.