Hidden Chapter: Lambo

"Yah! Lalisa!" I called my best friend to wake her up from her deep slumber

"Yah! Lalisa!" I called my best friend to wake her up from her deep slumber. She stayed in my shop again, probably stayed up all night to finish working on the cars that I have been receiving for repair. I frowned when I noticed some blood stains on her forehead and I immediately pulled her arm to get her up from the backseat. "Lisa? What the fuck? You're bleeding?!"

She groaned and just drops her head on my shoulder. I lifted her up from the wrecked car and transferred to mine parked outside. I drove to the nearby hospital to get her an urgent treatment. I waited for almost 3 hours before she woke up.

"Yah, Lalisa Manoban. I won't beat your ass right now. What the fuck happened to you? You're racing, aren't you?" I asked. She did not answer and just get up from the bed to leave. "Hey, I'm asking you."

"Bam, drop it." She answered and focused on wearing her shoes and jacket from the side of the bed.

"I know you work for Trion as their mechanic sometimes, Lali. There is no way you're racing with them too." I said, making her sigh and scratch her forehead. "Just because you got your driver's license last month, you'll go around racing again."

"I needed the money, Bam. I don't have a choice." She answered and finally walks out of the room to leave.

"Lali." I called and catch her arm. "You know we can help. Your Dad is already on his last stage of his speech therapy. I can help."

"No. I don't want to ask for your money, Bambam. Let me do this on my own." She answered and grabs her arm from my grasp and walk away. I only followed her out and pulled her hoodie to get her to my parked car outside. She didn't protest and remained silent on the passenger's seat.

Her Dad was caught in an accident on this way to the airport 2 years ago. The car lost its break and it crashed on the bridge and fell straight on the river. He was on the passenger's seat that time and most of the impact are centered on his side. He was about to follow Lisa here in Bangkok when we went home because of the mess that is happening in Horizon.

In order for us to protect our family, we had to leave that place for the best. They can't follow us here because Bangkok is also guarded by Prime gang dragracers. I have no clue of those gangs yet because we just came home 2 years ago. At least here, we can finally get our legal driver's license. It's harder to get it in Seoul since the age system is different there. We might still be a minor there right now but we are now legal here in Bangkok.

Besides, Thailand is our home country. Her father's family were born and grew up in Bangkok. This is our home. And we can start a new life in here, away from Horizon, away from Viper. I never thought he'll turn out that obssessed with winning. He became a dirty racer that we never expected. Lisa and I initially get into dragracing because we enjoy it. And even though it is a matter of life and death  to be somebody's Shadow, we took it just to race.

Things changed when Lisa knew Viper. We were driving home from Busan when we saw him fixing his car on the side of the empty street. He was in the middle of long way to the main town and it is getting darker. Lisa, as the one who loves repairing cars, she helped him.