54: Catching Up

“Room Service!”

“Room Service!”

Lisa flinched and immediately moved away from me, leaving me breathless. She bit her lower lip, covering them with her fingers. We stared at each other for a while but she shifted her eyes to the door when another knock registered.

“I’ll – I’ll go take it.” She said and stood up to open the door. When she opened it, it was a lady and she has a trolley with her that has the extra mattress I paid earlier. I stood up from the couch to take it, the lady shifted her eyes from me to her.

“I didn’t interrupt anything, didn’t I?” She asked, making me and Lisa meet gazes. And then she shakes her head vigorously. “I could give you a DND sign if you like.”

(Author's Note: Do-Not-Disturb. The guests who do not want to get disturbed by any housekeeping service tag their rooms with a Do-Not-Disturb (DND) sign.)

“N-no. It’s fine.” Lisa answered. “Thanks for the mattress.” She said and closed the door. I put down the mattress on the floor and locked the door for her. She flinched and turned her cheek to look at me.

“She interrupted.” I said, making her gulp hard and stared at me.

“W-what?” She whispered; she sounded so breathless and looked down my lips when I started to move closer. She pressed herself harder against the door, leaving her caged in my arms. She is hesitating. I am too, to be honest. I am hesitating that she might find us uncomfortable. We didn’t see each other for 5 years and I am not even sure if she still has feelings for me.

But I can’t stop myself. My longing for her is too much. When she bites her lower lip harder, that’s it.  This time, I didn’t hesitate to land my lips against hers. I pulled her waist to press her small figure against me. She gripped on my arm to keep herself steady while she keep up with my kisses. Deep breaths from her nose made me know she wanted this too so bad. My hands are roaming around her familiar body and even cupped her bottoms to press her harder against me.

God, I fucking miss her.

She tipped her toes to reach me more, her arms over my shoulders pulls me closer and I didn’t hesitate to hold her tighter as we share the kiss interrupted by that fucking room service. We wouldn’t need that extra mattress anyway. We carefully walked to the bed, not even breaking the kiss. Until I felt the edge of it, making me sit and keep my hand on her nape for us not to break the kiss.

My hand reached her waist to pull her over my lap and she didn’t hesitate to get over me. Her hands keeping her steady as she holds to my shoulders. My wandering hands gets inside her sweatshirt and finally felt her soft skin. She hummed against my lips and fuck. She sounded like how I could remember. That sound that could make me crazier and crazier.

I felt her hands started to lift my shirt and I didn’t stop her from doing so. We broke the kiss for a moment to get the shirt off my head and before I could kiss her again..