Hidden Chapter: Lisa (2)

⚠️ Author's Note: This chapter contains matured detailed contents

⚠️ Author's Note: This chapter contains matured detailed contents. Please read at your own risk.

🌸

Several days went by and the physical therapies that I am going through is making drastic improvements in me. For the first week, I couldn’t even stand up from my wheel chair but now, I can freely walk with the help of these braces on my right foot. It does felt a little uncomfortable but Jungkook became my other limb and I have never thought he could get any sweeter than he already is. 

He is always there for every physical therapy to help me walk with my braced leg. He never failed to give those required exercises to keep my body functioning despite the pain I always have on my back. He even got me a Golden Retriever to be my guide dog just in case I needed to walk around the house. Yeji and Yuna are the most kindest people I have ever met and they made sure to attend to everything I needed.  

But I am teaching myself to do things on my own. I need to. I don’t want to be too dependent of other people especislly Jungkook. Although he always say that he doesn’t mind and wants to this for me, my ego says otherwise. Like right now, I am in the bathroom with my hands extended to memorize how everything feels with the touch of my hand and small steps of my braced leg. 

I was about to reach the faucet to turn it on for a warm bubble bath when I felt Jungkook behind me. I flinched, turning my cheek. 

“I told you to wait, didn’t I, Ms. Manoban?” He asked, kissing my neck. “Still a stubborn pauper I see.” He said, wrapping his arm on my waist. 

I giggled, pressing myself against his chest. “I wanted to do this alone, bunny. I can take a shower alone.” 

“Who says I’m letting you though?” He answered as he slowly untie the knot of my bathrobe. I closed my eyes the moment I felt his lips lightly kissed my shoulder, his arms pulling me closer against his chest. I hitched my breath when I felt his hand trailed underneath my robe, I dropped my head on his shoulder to finally welcome his lips against mine. 

“Can we do it, bun?” I whispered against his lips making him move back. I even called him on that cute nickname I came up with from “bunny”. 

“Yah. You’re still under therapies, lady.” He whispered, I can hear his teasing smile on his voice. “Getting naughty, hm?” 

I slightly giggled and turned to him, keeping my eyes closed. I get my hands on his neck and kiss him again. My hands then travelled to his robe too until I finally felt his skin. He hummed in our kiss as I slowly take his robe off, dropping it on the floor. 

“Please, can we do it?” I asked again, making him smile against my lips. He made a step until we reached the sink. He slowly turned me around and I pressed my hands against it. I gasped when I felt his hand reached for my center. He carefully spread me and his middle finger started to caress me in a gentle slow motion. I dropped my head against his shoulder, whimpering for more. “Oh, God.” I whispered, my hips moving against that growing bulge there.