63: The Gathering

Giggles

Giggles.

I hear giggles around me. Then soft hushes. I slowly flutter my eyes open only to be welcomed by the lips of the most important men in my life. Jungkook and Jungshin started to shower me with kisses all over my face.

"Rise and shine, Mommy!" Jungshin said and continued kissing my face. I giggled too as I feel Jungkook hovered over me, kissing and sniffing my neck. I covered Jungkook's face with my hands to stop him because I am the most ticklish person on earth. "Mom, we made breakfast!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?" I asked and looks at Jungkook with my fingers tangling on his hair. He nodded and winked at me. "Wow, what a morning." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

Jungkook moved to kiss my cheek. "Are you really awake?" He asked and then turned to Jungshin. "Pumpkin, kiss attack!" He said and they both giggled as they started to shower me with more kisses.

"Oh, my God. Stop, stop." I said in between my giggles. "I'm awake, I promise." I said and felt Jungkook pulled my arm to get me up from the bed. Jungshin wrapped his arms around my neck and kisses me again. "Wait me downstairs. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay!" Jungkook said and gets up from the bed. "Come on, pumpkin!" He stood at the side of the bed, getting his arms ready. Jungshin squealed and jumped in the air. His Dad caught him and lifts him in the air before sniffing his neck again, that made our pumpkin giddily laugh.

I smiled. They look so beautiful together. Jungkook looks at me with Jungshin in his arms.

"One more kiss?" I asked and Jungkook bended to make me reach Jungshin for a kiss on his cheeks. Jungkook giggled and pouted his lips too.

"Me too, Mommy." He said playfully, making me giggle and cup his cheek to give him a quick kiss too. He gave me a wink before walking towards the door. "See you downstairs, hm?"

"Alright." I said and waved my hand as they walk out of the bedroom. Jungkook looks at me before closing the door and I mouthed him an 'I love you'. He did the same and give me a flying kiss; I am left inside our bedroom with this messy sheets where we made love last night. I closed my eyes as I look at the glass window covered with the white thin curtains, the sunlight kissing my cheeks.

This is such a good life, indeed.

Princess, if only you could see how happy I am right now. This time it doesn't hurt. My soul is in so much joy. I finally opened my eyes and saw myself in that huge mirror beside our bed. My bob hair is messy and I combed my bangs with my fingers to keep them in place. I smiled looking at myself there.

I look different.

I look happy.

Before those two men attack me with their kisses again, I immediately walk downstairs after cleaning myself up. I wore a white oversized cardigan over this maroon pair of pajamas I have and pinned a small portion of my short hair to keep them in place. I saw my family on the kitchen counter, busy working on putting some whipped cream on those pancakes they prepared. Jungshin is sitting over the counter, the plates of piled pancakes in front of them.