B-Side Story: Hennessey

⚠️ Author's Note: What is a B-side story? This is an alternative universe of the book I created

⚠️ Author's Note: What is a B-side story? This is an alternative universe of the book I created. They have the same characters but roles are interchanged. It is under my discretion if I will make it as a whole different universe or just an exchange of roles of the characters. Let's take a look of this snippet chapter if it turned out that Jungkook has a twin in this story while Lisa is the one who desperately wanted to build her own gang.

Here's a toast for Mirrored in reaching more than 80k reads! Yoohoo! Thanks for your support, guys! 🎉

🌸

Lisa turned to Chaeyoung on the other side of the bar counter. "Can I have one more glass, candy floss?" She said and smiled at her.

"Yah, Lalisa. Aren't you driving home tonight? What if you get arrested from drunk-driving? Are you nuts? Just one last glass." Chae answered and refilled the empty glass of her whiskey in front of her. "Why don't you find your gorgeous mechanic instead?"

Lisa smirked. "Oh, yeah. He's going to drive for me don't worry, candy floss." She said and looks around the club. "He's late. Where the hell is he?" She uttered and turned her chair to look at the busy crowd dancing with the loud music of the Omelas club. She looked around to find for that familiar bandana he was wearing back when they first met in that empty street in Busan. Her car just ended up not starting and it happened that he is driving on that same road too. He offered to fix it for her and that's when she knew, she needed someone like him in her gang.

That dragon print on his denim jacket definitely left an impression on her. That's why when he saw him walk inside the club wearing that same jacket, she smirked and finished that one last glass of Bourbon that her best friend Chaeyoung had given her. He is wearing a black face mask and covered his hair with that black cap. She finally gets off of her chair and walked through the crowd to talk to him. She caught his arm and pulled him out of the dance floor, pushing him against the wall. She can tell he is surprised with his widened big doe-like eyes.

"You're late. I said we should meet at 1AM." She said, but he didn't respond. "What? You look like you don't remember me, mechanic?" She said and pulled his mask off. He firmly closed his eyes and turned to the side. He is breathing heavily and that made her confused.

"I need it back." He said softly and lowered his head, looking at the mask in her hand. He take her hand off his arm then took his mask and wore it again. He didn't say anything again and finally walked away.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?!" She shouted but he didn't even glanced at her and continued walking through the crowd of the club. "What the fuck is wrong with him?"

"Pranpriya." Someone called her name. A very familiar one. She rolled her eyes and turned around only to see the annoying face of that man named Kunpimook. She calls him Bambam though. This guy works in the company that her father owns and she hated how he keeps on tailing her around.