47: Codename

“Jeon Jungkook

“Jeon Jungkook. Give that back to me.” I smiled as I watch this small bean glaring at me. She tried to reach for her passport from me but I only raised my arms up for her not to even touch it.

“You just came this morning. There is no way I am letting you go home tomorrow without even seeing the city.” I answered and arched my eyebrows on her. “You missed me. Just admit it.”

“Can you just—” She said again to reach for the passport on my hand but I raised it higher. “God, you are so annoying.” She said and glared at me.

I giggled. “Come on. We won’t take long. I promise to attend the meeting tonight. And it’s not—” I was interrupted when she pulled my jacket and kissed me. I hummed against her lips and just supported her back with my arm. Her hands cling on my neck to reach me more.

She parted and looks at me. “You’re the one who missed me.” She said and smirked, brushing her thumb to remove the stain of her red lipstick. I blinked several times and just stared at her small gorgeous face. She giggled and just pushed my chest, grabbing her passport from me.

“Wait, are you really flying to Seoul tonight?” I asked, watching her grab her coat as she walks to the door of my hotel room.

“I thought you asked me for dinner?” She said and raised her eyebrows on me. “And no sex, Jungkook. I have jetlag.”

“Oh, come on.”

She giggled and just rolled her eyes before going out of my room. I just smiled before going to the bathroom for a quick shower. Jieun and I have – what do you call this. An open relationship. We don’t treat each other like we are in a relationship or something. We don’t stop each other from dating other people too. But we always end up together. You know what I mean? We have been together since we were young and that became our foundation as friends, maybe sometimes lovers and business partners.

I learned a lot about her. About how she loves chocolates and it’s like her drug to keep her sane. She is such a sweet tooth and we both love chocolate mint ice cream. Actually, we have a lot in common when I realized. We like our beer ice cold with spicy chicken. We also liked our coffee not to bitter but not too sweet too. What I mean is, even though we bicker a lot, we always end up agreeing about the same thing.

And this is one of them.

She doesn’t like being committed to a serious relationship yet. And that is totally fine. For a woman to value her freedom and to maintain herself with the way she wanted is totally fine. She is clear about what she likes and what she doesn’t. And as a man, I find that admirable.