Chapter twelve.

Last chapter was awful I know, and I'm sorry just been so stressed lately that it completely put me off.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter..

Emily's P.O.V:

"What are you talking about Dan?", I smiled, this was a joke right.

She kept silent.

The boys were looking at the ground, they couldn't even look me in the eye.

"A-Are you serious?", I whispered feebly.

She began nodding slowly, tears trickling down her cheeks.

El and Perrie stood completely frozen and shocked.

"Li?", I whispered turning to Liam.

I didn't want to believe it was true.

I knew Harry loved me as much as I loved him, at least I thought I did.

"Em..-", He tried to speak but he couldn't, tears began forming in his eyes.

"She's telling the truth", He managed to mumble.

"What?", I whispered, my voice weakening further, "B-but why? How would you know?".

By this point all the boys were on the brink of tears.

"Guys please tell me", I whispered, tears now rolling down my cheeks, jet black mascara cascading down my face slowly.

"Emily, you deserve better", Niall mumbled, letting his tears flow freely.

"Tell her",Danielle mumbled.

Louis sighed.

"Emily,just know we love you, and it wasn't you, it was him",Louis began quietly.

"Harry would've loved you, but that guy you know, that isn't Harry, I only wish you would one day meet our Harry, if we see him again, I'll be sure to introduce you, ok?",He cried softly.

"Em-",Zayn murmured, "Our Harry had his heart broken, a bit ago now. But ever since, he's felt like it's his duty for others to suffer like he did. The Harry we know and love doesn't remain anymore Em. Harry wants you to fall for him, then break your heart".

"Break my heart?", I repeated softly.

The boys nodded and bowed their heads.

"Well, when you see him, tell him mission accomplished",I whispered, as I felt my heart shatter.

Tears began flowing down my cheeks as I stumbled off to Harry's bedroom.

I knew he was trouble, I knew this was so wrong, but he wormed his way in, and made it feel so right.

I was so stupid.

How could I have let myself think this could have been anything other than the a joke, never mind the real thing?

I felt physically sick.

I quickly shoved all of my belongings that I'd left here into my pink duffel bag and grabbed it, headed for the door.

I was properly sobbing now, not only was I losing Harry here, but my best friends.

Well I thought they were, but best friends wouldn't let this happen to you.

I stormed through the kitchen.

"Em, wait!",Louis yelled, tears slowly rolling down.

I ignored him, as much as it pained me and continued for the door and through to the lift.

I felt so weak, that my legs would give way any second.

I heard running footsteps headed my way, along with shouts and sobs.

Be strong Emily.

They aren't your friends.

"Emily!",I heard El sob.

"Goodbye",I whispered as the doors closed and the lift plunged downwards, as did my life.

Harry's P.O.V:

I sat on the rooftop, admiring the pure beauty of London city.

I couldn't wait for Emily to get here so I could share the view with her.

Obviously, I'd have an advantage because I'd get to admire her too.

I still can't believe what she does to me.

I never thought I would feel this way about anyone.

She was everything to me.

I was so caught up in hopeless thoughts of her, I didn't even notice the time!

It was 5:55, she should be here by now.

I text Liam, to find out what was going on.

To Liam

Hi mate, where are you guys? Is Emily nearly here? I can't wait to see her :) Thanks for everything man, x

From Liam

Game over Harry.

Come home.

*****************************************************************************************

I don't know how you guys will take this chapter, but please let me know..

Comment 

Vote

xxxx