Chapter twenty one.

Sorry I'm only just writing about it now but I haven't posted since it came out... KISS YOU VIDEO!!!

It's actually perfect, it shows the boys for who they really are and it made us all laugh, the boys on the stairs in the video diaries, we got them back in that video for a whole 3 minutes and 9 seconds, and it honestly made me so happy.

And I can't deny Haylor break up made the day a little better.

I love Harry and I love Taylor, I just wasn't feeling Haylor, sorry.

Anyway, sorry for that...On with the story!

Emily's P.O.V:

That letter broke my heart, and made everything a whole lot worse.

But in a way I'm glad I opened it, I know the truth, and now I guess I have to move on.

I still love Harry, I wish I'd read his letter before I'd left, because maybe then I wouldn't have left, but I didn't read it and I did leave so now this is my life.

I took the liberty of researching one direction and he wasn't lying, him and the boys are huge, being with a girl like me would only give him grief and look bad for his reputation.

I really didn't deserve him.

And whether he was telling the truth about loving me or not, it's irrelevant now, he's probably moved on anyway.

I miss everyone else too.

I miss Louis and Eleanor and how cute they were together.

I miss Liam and Danielle and how much they adored each other.

I miss Zayn and Perrie and how laid back they were and how they loved each other no matter what happened.

I miss Niall and his blatant relationship with food, they were perfect for each other.

I regret leaving them all on bad terms and not listening to them because now they probably hate me too.

Not as much as I hate myself though.

But most of all I missed Iz, my best friend.

And the saddest part is, I haven't spoke to her since I text her about reading the letter.

The first time I've ever admitted to not being ok and she isn't here for me.

Maybe she's moving on, finding new friends.

I don't blame her, but she'll always be my best friend.

So last night I cried myself to sleep, nursing the letter carefully in my arms, but now it's over.

Moving on isn't an option, it's a must.

Today Jake insisted on taking me out to explore my new home town, and to be honest I was really looking forward to it.

I mean, it's LA, I actually live in LA, crazy.

I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water for my breakfast then I zoomed upstairs to my en suite to shower.

A 15 minute shower later and I was feeling fresh, like I'd just washed away a million bad thoughts.

Not that I had, I mean, they were definitely still there, but the shower made me feel better.

I blow dryed my hair, and curled it into long, loose curls that cascaded down my back, I didn't have time to let it dry naturally, Jake was picking me up in 45 minutes..

I sat at my dressing table and stared a myself in the mirror, disgusted by what I could see.

But that wasn't much I could do about that.