Chapter eleven.

Chapter 11 already!

Sometimes I don't even wanna carry this book on anymore, but I don't wanna let you guys down either :(

I'm so sorry, this chapter sucks.

Emily's P.O.V:

I practically lived at the boys' flat for five days after the accident, yesterday Harry insisted he was fine but me and the boys made him stay in one more day, just to make sure.

Iz had spent a few hours a day here, but she stayed at home.

"Morning princess", Harry smiled as I rolled over to see him staring at me.

"Morning Mr Cox", I smiled.

Harry frowned a little, then smiled.

"What?", I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing", He smiled, "Em, how'd you do it?".

"Do what?", I queried.

"Wake up and look as beautiful as you did before you fell asleep?", He asked, a small grin playing on his lips.

"Harry you're such a creep", I laughed, grabbing my pillow from beneath my head and throwing it at his face.

He laughed, his adorable laugh, "You love it Em".

"Hm sure", I laughed.

He leant in, about to kiss my lips, and I shoved my hand in his face.

"MORNING BREATH", I yelled.

He huffed.

"Em!", He moaned.

I poked my tongue out at him, and sat up, about to jump out of bed, when two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down to the bed.

"HARRY", I squealed.

He began covering me in kisses.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!", I yelled through giggles.

He suddenly let go, and smiled at me innocently.

"I love you Em", He smiled, batting his eyes.

"If you weren't so damn cute, I would kill you Harry", I smiled.

Harry's P.O.V:

I was so pumped for today.

One because I have been stuck in the house for the past five days and two because Emily had done everything for me for those five days and now I wanted to spoil her, properly this time, now she actually means so much to me.

I planned a date for me and Em, with the help of everyone else, and I was super excited!

"Is everything ready?",I asked, as I skipped to the kitchen.

"Yup, almost",Niall replied.

"Great thanks guys",I grinned, skipping back to my room.

I hadn't told them that I'd fallen for Em, or that the plan was off yet, but I would, I just hadn't had the time since it happened.

After tonight, I would tell them, I knew they were going to be as happy as I was.

When I entered my room, I saw Em in the mirror, drying her beautiful, brunette locks.

She makes me weak.

"Hey",She smiled as she noticed me staring and switched the hair dryer off.

"Hey beautiful",I smiled,"We're going out tonight, be ready for quarter to six".

"Hm, alright",She smiled, "Where we going?".

"You'll see",I smirked.

"Whatever Haz",She laughed,switching back on her hair dryer and continuing to dry her hair.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I really think I love her.

Emily's P.O.V:

I was super excited, yet super nervous about tonight for some reason.

The girls had helped me pick out the most gorgeous dress I had ever seen.

It was a white, long sleeved, full length dress, with the whole back cut out and it fit round my petite waist perfectly.

I felt like the dress was too beautiful for a girl like me, but the girls made me, not that I could complain, I freaking adored this dress.

I wore some white heels to match, although you couldn't see them because they were covered by my dress.

"You look..beautiful Em",Niall smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yep, she's so beautiful",El smiled proudly.

I blushed as everyone's eyes were on me, everyone's but his.

"Where is he?",I smiled.

"We're taking you to him",Liam replied, kind of glumly.

"Alright",I smiled, I was so happy and excited, I didn't care where we were going, I knew tonight would be perfect.

"I'm sorry Emily.",Danielle randomly spat out.

"What? Why?",I questioned.

"I can't do this anymore!",She exclaimed.

"Dan...-",Liam began.

"Em, Harry doesn't love you!",She blurted out.

**************************************************************************

I'M SO SORRY GUYS!

Comment

Vote

Love you x