Chapter forty four.

3 more weeks and I am freeeee!  

Loads of updates/suprises I can't wait guys!

I feel like I should say this, I don't know why, but I guess I'm gonna... 

Ok so if you do listen to the song attached to each chapter then you might remember that back at chapter two 'Everything has changed' was the song I put on basically because it had everything to do with the chapter, like after meeting Harry, everything changed for Emily and so that song is so special to this story, and even though it was like 5 months ago, it seems like everyone has just started hyping this song, so yeah.. It's still pretty special to me and this story - especially because it's my first ever story. 

And yes I understand the majority of you hate Taylor Swift and I'll be the first to admit she doesn't seem a nice person but she has an amazing talent and nobody can say she doesn't. Even if you don't like that kind of music you can't say she can't sing. 

And her and Ed are so good together (singing) and yeah, when you hear the song think of this story :) 

Also never say a bad word about Ed to me, because shit will go down. 

The song attached is one of my favourites, listened to it for years and it never gets old :)

Hahaha, speak at the bottom x x x

Harry's P.O.V: 

My palms were sweating, we'd talk over the phone but I hadn't seen my family in almost a year, how awful is that. 

And now, I'm actually here, at the house, and I'm shitting my pants, I'm terrified. 

I wish Emily was here, she makes everything better.

"Harry!", I heard a shriek, as I looked up and saw my mum rushing towards me, grinning widely. 

"Hi mum", I smiled nervously and she pulled me into a hug. 

Gemma flew out the front door and joined in the hug. 

"You're an idiot", Gemma grumbled in my ear. 

"I know", I admitted sadly. 

"I've missed you so much Harry",Gem mumbled. 

"I've missed you too sis, I guess I have a lot of explaining to do", I blushed. 

"Loads", Gemma said, "But can I just have one more hug", She gushed, squeezing me tightly. 

I looked across at my mum who was stood watching us, tears trickling down her cheeks, I quickly pulled away from Gemma and walked to my mum.  

"I'm sorry mum, please don't cry. Lets go inside and I'll tell you all everything", I sighed nervously. 

Mum and Gemma nodded and we all walked inside together. 

Robin was stood in the doorway, awaiting my arrival. 

He shot me a sympathetic smile, "Good to see you mate". 

"You too", I smiled, as we formed an awkward hug. 

Then all 4 of us walked into the living room and sat down on the sofas. 

Gemma and me shared one sofa and mum and Robin the other. 

I leaned forwards, resting my elbows on my knees. 

"Want anything? Tea? Coffee?", Mum asked happily, or at least a false happiness. 

I shook my head, "'No thanks mum".