Chapter fourty seven.

I AM FANNING EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER:) UNLESS I ALREADY DO THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER OR SOMETHING- POST YOUR NAMES.

Also, as some of you may know me and @ForeverTashxx are making a brand new Louis fan fiction which is up now, it's on my account and its called Tied together with a smile, we'd really appreciate if you checked it out, voted and commented, we will both be fanning people who do :)

Sorry this took so long, it's been so hot here, and I've been super busy... So many parties and I even got to meet my idols- message me about that, it's more private to write on here but I'll happily tell you :) It was perfect.

I hope you like this, I am actually writing with a hangover, so forgive me.

 Harry's P.O.V: 

I felt so powerless. 

I could hear her crying, but I didn't have the heart to go over to the door, she probably wouldn't let me in anyway. 

So I just sat on the bed, crying alongside her cries, waiting for her to come out, expecting the worst. 

How could she possibly want to stay with me now? 

Maybe the time apart made her see that she didn't need me at all. 

The truth is, she didn't, she didn't need me, but I needed her. 

Ten minutes passed and I could no longer hear Emily's sobs, but I could hear whispering, though I have no idea what she was saying, it didn't last long. 

I sat, with my tear stained face, waiting for the door to open, and finally, it did.

She, like me, had tear stained cheeks, but yet she continued to approach me. 

I didn't know what to say or do, so I didn't do anything, I just sat.

She reached me, just after her dazzling scent filled my nostrils, and sat beside me. 

I looked at her, she looked at me, and she kissed me. 

No warning, she just placed her soft, sweet lips against mine and kissed me, like it was the last time we would ever kiss. 

I could feel her tears roll down onto me, but I didn't break away, I cherished every moment of that kiss. 

"I love you", Emily whispered against my ear, so her hot breath tickled my cheeks. 

"I love you too", I whispered, a small smile on my lips forming, as I placed my hands on her cheeks. 

"I think we should go to sleep, tomorrow's a big day", She smiled slowly. 

I completely forgot about the show at MSG, my mind had been so preoccupied with Emily. 

"Are you coming to the show?", I asked nervously. 

"I wouldn't miss it for the world", She whispered softly, "And as for your daughter, I'll be here for you every step of the way, I'm proud of everything you do Harry, you know that right?". 

I smiled at how ridiculously proud and happy I was hearing her say that, "I do Em, and you know, even though I'm not the best at showing it, I'm so proud of you, and so grateful to have you". 

She smiled and nodded.

Emily's P.O.V: 

I wasn't lying, I just wasn't telling the truth, but it was killing me inside. 

As I laid in his arms that night, listening to him sleep, I couldn't help but weep, I was terrified and had no idea what to do. 

I had nobody to talk to because only I could justify what I was doing, anybody else would try and talk me out of it, even Jake, but I was doing this for Harry's happiness, not mine.